Xbox 360 Hearthfire bug?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Ok, so I bought the plot of land in the Pale. I built a two story house, along with a bedroom wing and a library wing. I asked my steward (Gregor) to furnish all of the rooms. Yet, nothing happened. Is there a way to fix this? I hate to see 10,000 gold go down the drain

Eury

Dovahkiin
Mhm, I also asked my steward, which was the Redguard housecarl, to furnish all my rooms in the house near Falkreath. Same as with you, nothing happened and I did lose my money. I think it's best to furnish them yourself, until Bethesda fixes this.

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Mhm, I also asked my steward, which was the Redguard housecarl, to furnish all my rooms in the house near Falkreath. Same as with you, nothing happened and I did lose my money. I think it's best to furnish them yourself, until Bethesda fixes this.

Ok, I guess I'll do that.

JClarke1953

Even tho' I've yet to begin furnishing my home with a child's room, how do you do that yourself on the 360?

DovahHORKER

Don't furnish it yourself! Same happened to me, so I left my house for a few days and came back to see a few things had been added. I left again, came back and saw more. So give your steward time, it takes about an in game week for them to finish furnishing a room.

JClarke1953

I dunno about that. I paid for bedroom, children's bedroom, kitchen, living room, alchemy and enchanting booths and they were there, including my housecarl when I left the steward. But then, I was pretty well into the game by that time. I've not built a thing short of mining and transmuting.

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Don't furnish it yourself! Same happened to me, so I left my house for a few days and came back to see a few things had been added. I left again, came back and saw more. So give your steward time, it takes about an in game week for them to finish furnishing a room.

Thats what happened to me as well. Turns out it isn't a bug :p

JClarke1953

Hmmm, okay, I'll try that. Just bought one in Windhelm, put a bedroom in it, got a housecarl, so I'll wait and see.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts