• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

~Hawk~

Name:Hawk
Eye:Aqua
Sex:Female
Pelt:Brown tabby with with paws,tail
tip,belly,and mouth
Class:Traveler and warrior
Dislikes:Nords

New story questions or ideas email me at lexiwade40@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Hawk~

~Little Hawk~ I opened my eyes as warm water was poured on me,soaking my fur.I quickly sat up and looked around angrily.There where some Nord children laughing and whispering in each others ears."I am going to get you!" I growled."Look she wetted herself!"said a boy and they all laughed."I hate you!All of you!"I shouted and got up and ran.After running awhile I stopped,panting and looked at the river.~I must be near Riverwood~I sat on the rocks near the bank and dipped my feet in.A cooled chill ran up my spin and my tail frizzed.I sighed~Winter must be coming~I got up and followed the river it was getting dark~I should go home now~I walked the path that led to whiterun where me and my mom were living at the moment....soon we would move again I didn't mind I liked seeing other places and people...some not as nice as others.Some more Khajiits travel with me and my mother Kharjo and Ahkari.There both my friends they play with me in the stream or Kharjo will have a wooden sword and attack us.We are going to attack those Nord children and make them beg for mercy!I finally reached Whiterun,me and my Family live outside the gates they say that they can't trust us for our talents.I walked past the horse stables where the weird guy lives and up ahead was my home a caravan is what Nords call it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Hawk~

When my mother seen me she rushed over to me. "Did you go swimming in the stream again?" She asked "Yes and the water was cold,I think winter is coming soon."My mother quickly walked me to one of the tents inside was a sand floor a bunch of pots scattered and a chest that my mother spent most of our money on.I stood in the middle of the tent digging my toes into to sand~I will have to clean my claws later.~My mother went over to the chest and came over to me with some torn up clothing."Change into these there better then wet clothes."They weren't the best cloths and were very itchy I am saving my gold coins for some steel amour...or just be lucky and find some steel ore.I quickly changed the damp cloths were sticking to my fur a little,but she was right the torn clothes were...a little better.I went out of the tent and looked for Kharjo and Ahkari,Kharjo was hiting imaginary enemies with his wooden sword while Ahkari was putting flowers in her dolls hair."Hey guys"I said trying to act casual."Why are you wearing those clothes?"Said Ahkari confused"I went swimming in the stream by Riverwood."I replied"Why didn't you tell me I would have went to!"Kharjo laughed then came over to where me and Ahkari were siting."Now we can play hide and seek,want to play Hawk?"He asked making a puppy face."Of course I do!"I said then smiled"Ok we will have a race to see whose it."Kharjo explained.I was fast we all are since we have cat blood."Ok you give the signal."Said Ahkari as we all got in a running stance."Ready........Set........GO!"Once Kharjo said go we all took off towards the Chillfurrow Farm.The rough stone ground was scratching my pads on my feet so I veered into the grass beside the stone path.Kharjo and Ahkari did too Ahkari on the left side and Kharjo in front of her and me on the right side almost parallel to Kharjo but he was a little ahead of me.

Sent from my Satellite L75D-A using Tapatalk

~Hawk~

I could smell the corps as we ran past them.I almost ran into a guard,he would probably throw a fit and say that I tackled him.I looked back the surprisingly to see Ahkari right behind you.You slowed down so did everyone else until you all stopped."Ok this time Hawk says go."Kharjo said.You nodded "Ok ready....Set....GO!" You were in the lead Kharjo last and Ahkari right behind you.You looked around at the farm trying to focus on something other then running.An idea sparked in your head I could get a job at the farm! But first I must win this race.You could feel the adrenaline in your veins,we were passing the chillfurrow farm you took in a deep breathe smelling the crops and pollen.Almost there...your side was urning and your legs felt like they were going to give up anytime.~I have to pace myself~ Ahkari and Kharjo were starting to slow too.But Ahkari wasn't behind you anymore Kharjo was and he was coming up beside you.You gritted your teeth and flattened your ears,we were about to pass the stables then up the hill.As we passed the stables you glanced over and saw the weird guy tending to the horses.We started to run up the hill ~my side feels like someone put hot coals in it and my legs feel even worse~we finally made it up the hill and you jumped into grass and laid on your back panting,Kharjo was bent over with hands on his knees panting and Ahkari was lying beside you"20 seconds" Ahkari said and put her head in her hands.

Sent from my Satellite L75D-A using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts