• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
i dont have dawnguard dlc (though i may get it for Xmas) but im making a roleplay that involves Harkons plan working, and this seemed like a good place to ask.

What did he need to do so that the sun was permeanently blotted out? I know it involved Auri-els bow, Serana and the two elder scrolls, but...

AS88

Staff member
He intends to use the blood of a Daughter of Coldharbour (Serana or Valerica) to taint Auriel's Bow and blot out the sun. All of this info is on uesp.net and elderscrollswiki, though.

Also, please trim your signature down, two of those personality things at the most.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Wow, I still can't believe that there are Skyrim players who still don't have Dawnguard and Dragonborn.
hey, not all of us can afford it. and i do have hearthfire and dragonborn.

Louise

Cowardly Summoner
Now, now. Its their choice. 90% of the time, money is not the issue.

As for the OP, you will find ample information on the skyrim wiki.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
i dont have dawnguard dlc (though i may get it for Xmas) but im making a roleplay that involves Harkons plan working, and this seemed like a good place to ask.

What did he need to do so that the sun was permeanently blotted out? I know it involved Auri-els bow, Serana and the two elder scrolls, but...
It required the Blood of a daughter of coldharbour, a woman who was raped by molag bal and turned into a vampire, serana's blood coating an arrow shot at the sun by Auri'els Bow would Eclipse the Sun, ridding vampires of the weakness to sunlight

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...

It required the Blood of a daughter of coldharbour, a woman who was raped by molag bal and turned into a vampire, serana's blood coating an arrow shot at the sun by Auri'els Bow would Eclipse the Sun, ridding vampires of the weakness to sunlight
Harkon wanted to use a lot of her blood and block out the sun Permanetly but serana and her mother valerica saw that as a bad idear as it would greatly anger every mortal on Nirn and cause them to hunt them down, Harkon believed however that with no sun vampires would never weaken in a way he was so confident that he believed that the vampires would be more than a match for the mortal armies in other words harkon wanted to get rid of the sunlight permanently.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts

Liger

I do not have dragonborn DLC yet either, getting it soon thought, thats why I have never read the Dragonborn DLC topic page

JClarke1953

I dumped Hearthfire, too much doesn't work, and extremely limited dialogue with kids/wife.

As far as what Harkon needs? You'll have to move further into the story to find out. Then you'll have interesting choices to make. ;-)

Wildroses

I don't really think it should be such a big deal that there is a person in the world who plays Skyrim but doesn't want to spend $20 on a DLC.

CaptMorgan72

I don't really think it should be such a big deal that there is a person in the world who plays Skyrim but doesn't want to spend $20 on a DLC.

Oh, I agree, but he's missing out on a great dlc. I hate to see a fellow Skyrim fan missing out on the fun.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Thank you for your help everybody. The Rp's OOC is now up for if any of you people are interested.

Oh, I agree, but he's missing out on a great dlc. I hate to see a fellow Skyrim fan missing out on the fun.
I may get it for Xmas, the reason i got dragonborn instead was because its review was slightly better.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts