Guild Wars 2 Beta Keys Giveaway

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Letifer007

I've been reading the GW book "Destiny's Edge" before the games comes out, in hopes of getting some background story. Caution, Rytlock is crazy funny.

tin

can i have a key pls ? i really want it so i can take part in the beta with my friend ....and the game just looks soo good

HungryTex

Would be eternally grateful to get a key plz! :)

Been following this game for a while now, and from what I can see, it could be a really great MMORPG, it looks good, and they seem to have fixed a lot of issues that got me bored of WoW, so have big hopes for the game! :)

BIG THX!!! (in advance) :)

MangoLassi

Hi there! If you still have a beta key available, I'd be quite grateful to use it. :] Been looking forward to this game for a LONG time. Years! Haven't been having any luck with other places for keys, hope I have better luck here! Thank you. :D

kdshields

Co-founder of Applits.com
I would love a key :)

Andre Agostini

for a couple of months i enjoed playign with my ranger with full glass armor set and a draedric bow, it was cool to 1 shot giants at a point, on master difficulty, using alchemy to get more atk

About guild wars, im a unlucky guy, ive tried to get beta keys since the first beta test, almost all my friends managed to get one, i was the only one amongst my friends that didnt, ive been seaching hours and hours at a time, several times to finally get a key, but no luck until now, maybe u chould change my luck and fulfill my dream of playing guild wars 2 in a beta with my friends

Thanks in advance,
Shield of Might

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts