Guide to becoming a master assasin(shadow)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hershangames

Well, as I stated on my previous post, there are two types of assssin:
-Fighter assasin: ready to fight if he/she misses the kill
-Shadow assasin: is practically invisible and never misses the kill

We'll be focusing on the shadow assasin:

Now if you're a shadow assasin, you'll need to join both the DB and the thieve's guild, you'll get great bonuses and equipment there.

ARMOR:
As a shadow assasin, you'll obviously need a ligh armor, and a muffled one if possible. As for the gloves I really recommend you go with the pluggist gloves, which you'll when you join the DB, since they multiplie the damage done by daggers.

WEAPONS:
As a shadow assasin you will need three daggers:
-One that deals a lot of damage and is enchanted with health stealing, for example blade if woe.
-One that deals a lot of damage and is enchanted with either a paralizer or a damage buff, per example frost ebony dagger.
- One that deals an appropriate amount of damage and is enchanted with soul trap, per example elven dagger (you'll need this one to easily refill charges)

MAGIC:
A shadow assasin doesn't rely that much in magic, since he/she by itself is pretty undetectable, but there are two key spells that are always useful:
-Muffle: I know you may have a muffled armor and all that, but what about jail huh?
-Invisibility: Now this, this is what I call a spell. You basically become invisible and 100% undetectable, how awesome is that?

POWERS:
You'll want to be a vampire, because of the sneak super buff. It's really useful, however you'll have to periodically feed if you don't want to be burned as a witch by the whole town.

You also are going to need the shadow nightingale power, which allows you to be invisible for a pretty long time once a day.

Well, hope it help guys, see you in next post![emoji1]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
I personaly prefer taking Merhunes Razor for these type of assassins (in fact, its the only type of assassin i know to play xd), it has more dmg than most of other daggers, and u can obitain it as soon u hit lvl 20. But thats my opinion.
I dont want to try to educate u or anything, but, if u are a assassin that never misses to kill, then why wear armour at all? Jester clothes (or ciceros), as for dragons u can have a follower to take its agro.

hershangames

Well the armor is just to give a stealth bonus and since most are muffled, it saves time.

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
I see

hershangames

Indeed I see too, for I have eyes in perfect sincronization

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts