Xbox 360 [GUIDE] Speed up waiting time.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
Stone's Guide
Speed up waiting time.
Introduction

Welcome to my guide. This guide will teach you how to speed up waiting time on Xbox 360. This is really easy to do, and speeds up 'wait' time, so you don't have to sit for so long whilst waiting for 24 hours to pass (when you're wanting merchants to restock, etc.).

The Guide

First, press 'back' to bring up the wait menu and move your bar over to how long you wish to wait. Press A to begin to wait, and as soon as you press A, click the middle xbox button to bring up the dashboard. Your game will freeze for 1-2 seconds, and then you will be able to hear the wait time going down quite fast. Do not press the xbox button again until you hear the waiting time has finished.

Once it has finished, press the middle xbox button again to get rid of the dashboard and repeat.

Glitch Status:

UNPATCHED!

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
Thank fluff! :D I will try this later. The wait time is so annoying. I feel like I'm actually waiting 24 hours instead of just a few seconds :)

Thanks!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts