Glitch [Guide] How to get 100 Speech | Fast & Efficient |

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
equip the masque of clavicus vile and cicero's clothes, plus high enchanted ring and necklace for speechcraft, can't fail!

You don't need any of that for it to work. All you need is for your speech level to be at level 25, which is easy to achieve.

Anthony Smash

SMASHTACTICS (DUBBAGE/THRESHOLD DJ CREW)
guess i overkilled it :p good teqnique for boosting speechcraft reguardless

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Hi high does your Persuade have to be to pass the first time. I'm at 20 and he isn't telling me.

Blessing of Mara increases Speech, so does giving gold to a Beggar. Both are available in Riften.

Anthony Smash

SMASHTACTICS (DUBBAGE/THRESHOLD DJ CREW)
potion/draught/philter of glibness gives you +20-50 speechcraft as well. Go jump off bard's leap summit (and survive) and the ghost at the bottom will level up your speech +1

Moon Money

Seems a lot of people are having trouble. You might want to add that you need 25 Speechcraft to do this.

Moon Money

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
No, it works on all gaming platforms. It's perfectly normal actually :p

Well for some reason I feel like using the console to raise my skills like this would be cheating.

However using this wouldn't be...because it would still take time and patience to do it maybe.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Nice, but I earn my with work? I sell you this cabbage for that dagger?

Benthos

Proud Mer
I remember seeing this on youtube, pretty cool but your level increases every now and then so be sure to have some good weaponry and armor if you come across some formidable baddies after doing this.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
With the latest Patch you can no longer use this Glitch on the Xbox 360.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts