Glitch [Guide] How to get 100 Speech | Fast & Efficient |

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I have indeed tried this, and on my Xbox it doesn't work, so i dunno. :p

You need to have your speech at level 25 before it works.

vitrioso

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Well you must be doing something wrong because it still works on the 360.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Seriously, I read somewhere that it doesn't work with the new patch. :confused:
Seriously you need to check things out before posting that something doesn't work because you read it somewhere on the Net.
I just logged into Skyrim, jumped to Riften, went into the Black Briar Meadery, talked to Ungrien & Guess What, it still works.

vitrioso

Seriously you need to check things out before posting that something doesn't work because you read it somewhere on the Net.
I just logged into Skyrim, jumped to Riften, went into the Black Briar Meadery, talked to Ungrien & Guess What, it still works.
ok.......

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Yes, this is as far as I know patched on Xbox. Just delete your patches so you can still do this.

Was your Speech skill already 25 or higher when you tried it?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I'm level 52 on XBox 360 and it worked only once. I guess they patched it. Now if they could fix the other bugs...

I only play on the Xbox 360 & it still works, it was working 30 min ago. I took my character's all the way too 100, so they haven't patched it.

Elsweyr

I get to the Cloud District...VERY often.
Oooh, this will help until I do the Oghma, thanks man. I thought the guy was a dark elf in Whiterun somewhere...

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Use it on your next character.

Elsweyr

I get to the Cloud District...VERY often.
I want to, but I've always wanted to successfully intimidate the guard outside Riften who asks for the visitor's tax. I wanna see what he says. I imagine it's something like "That won't be necessary, please, I like my job, don't kick my ass in front of the entire city!" My response; "I will spare your soul this time, fool, if I hear anymore about a "tax" my blade will "visit" your posterior."

I doubt that's what he says. ;A;

Anthony Smash

SMASHTACTICS (DUBBAGE/THRESHOLD DJ CREW)
equip the masque of clavicus vile and cicero's clothes, plus high enchanted ring and necklace for speechcraft, can't fail!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts