Glitch [Guide] How to get 100 Speech | Fast & Efficient |

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
Stone's Guide
100 Speech
Introduction
Welcome to my guide. This guide will teach you how to get 100 Speech fast on consoles.
The Guide
Firstly, you're going to want to go to Riften. Get there anyway possible, preferably fast travel if you've previously visited it. Once you've arrived in Riften, walk north-east until you find the store called "Black-Briar Meadery". Go inside and talk to 'Ungrien' the shop keeper.
Now, press on "Tell me about Mavan Black-Briar". Another menu will then pop up, click "Come on, get the truth off your chest. (Persuade)". Your speech will level up. Now it'll put you back to the menu where it says "Tell me about Mavan Black-Briar". Just keep pressing X (PS3) or A (Xbox) and you will continously get your speech leveled.
Depending on your speech level, you have to go through it a few times before it levels up. This is the fastest possible method to get 100 speech on Console yet discovered. I hope it helps.
Glitch Status:
UNPATCHED! - Get 100 Speech while you can.

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
Hi high does your Persuade have to be to pass the first time. I'm at 20 and he isn't telling me.

Umphrey

This doesn't work on PC? Patched already or what?

Stone

Retired Moderator
This doesn't work on PC? Patched already or what?
I don't know about PC, that's why I posted it's for consoles :p. It shouldn't be patched, but if your on PC you can just set your stats anyway. ;)

Hi high does your Persuade have to be to pass the first time. I'm at 20 and he isn't telling me.
I believe it's 20.. :S

be ready hit A many many times haha.
Haha, it's pretty quick actually. :D

Maximus Decimus

Heard about this. Generally you could do this, but instead you could do the Oghma Infinium glitch instead which levels like 2o other things Lol =)

Stone

Retired Moderator
Heard about this. Generally you could do this, but instead you could do the Oghma Infinium glitch instead which levels like 2o other things Lol =)
I can't do the Oghma Infinium glitch, I killed Septimus when I was like level 18. :sadface::sadface::sadface::sadface:

Quentarus

...Hey dude, I just wanted to let you know that they fixed this glitch, both me and my friends tried this and it didn't work

What I can suggest, Is if you are willing to create a new character; Go an clear system cache (which deletes all patches) and start a character then, don't re patch the game, then level speech up that way...

Maximus Decimus

I can't do the Oghma Infinium glitch, I killed Septimus when I was like level 18. :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface:
Lol yeah, I wondered bout the wretched abyss. Thinking maybe it will affect me some other way, but nope. After going to stupid Saarthal and clearing out that 20 hour dungeon, and then going ot another dwemer ruin for a quest and get falmer blood. FFS

Maximus Decimus

Lol yeah, I wondered bout the wretched abyss. Thinking maybe it will affect me some other way, but nope. After going to stupid Saarthal and clearing out that 20 hour dungeon, and then going ot another dwemer ruin for a quest and get falmer blood. FFS
Whoops not Saarthal, meant Alftand. It was treacherous FFS

Quentarus

...Hey dude, I just wanted to let you know that they fixed this glitch, both me and my friends tried this and it didn't work

What I can suggest, Is if you are willing to create a new character; Go an clear system cache (which deletes all patches) and start a character then, don't re patch the game, then level speech up that way...

lol... lets be a noob like me... the reason it didnt work is because my speech was too low... its working w/ patch

Stone

Retired Moderator

Is that on PC, or xbox? It still works on PS3.

Still works fine on PS3 got mine to 100 today....Thank you for this!!
No problem! :)

lol... lets be a noob like me... the reason it didnt work is because my speech was too low... its working w/ patch
Ah, okay. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts