Xbox 360 Guards attacking Durnehviir?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chadonraz

Okay, so I just met my first non-scripted Revered Dragon, at Honningbrew. Thinking it was the perfect time to summon Durnehviir, I did just that.

With Drain Vitality shouts flying everywhere (I used it, too) the battle was quite memorable. Anyway, once the flattened lizard finally died, the fighting didn't cease. For some reason everyone was now attacking Durnehviir, who naturally fought back. But is that supposed to happen? I mean, Odahviing can participate in fights as my ally, and only my enemies attack him. Is Durnehviir different, or was it simply a case of one of his attacks accidentally hitting a guard/civilian?

I was forced to attack him (and his summoned men) as well, because I really, really hate losing NPCs (even respawning ones, like guards). :sadface:

Ivory

Let's Player
If you didn't attack a guard by mistake (you'd have gotten a bounty) Then it's probable that a guard attacked your dragon or vice versa.

Chadonraz

I know for certain that I didn't hit anyone except the RD (and then Durnehviir), because no one was attacking me.

I think I'm going to refrain from summoning Durnehviir when fighting a dragon alongside others... better safe than sorry.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts