• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
I'm generally pretty terrible at these sorts of things, but I figured I'd give it a go.
I've been lurking about this forum a while now and it seemed time to register and actually post something for a change.

So, that being said, Hello! I'm Mab. Lovely to make your acquaintance oh-mysterious-person(s)-reading-this.

Uuuuuuhm, I wish there was a template for this kind of thing so I'd know what to say. ^^;
Let's see... Since this a Skyrim forum, it makes sense to talk about Skyrim in my introductory post! Yeah, let's go with that! =D
Skyrim is my second Elder Scrolls game, Oblivion being the first. I dabbled in Morrowind a bit very recently when my boyfriend discovered the discs for it hiding under a pile of junk in his room.
All in all, I think I like Oblivion more, but I'm warming up to Skyrim over time.

Although I love rpgs, I don't generally play a whole lot of them because I heavily dislike the level grind involved. It's rather the catch 22 considering I love the plots of most rpgs I come across.
I guess I'm more of a backseat gamer when it comes to rpgs, as in I tend to make other people do the grinding and I pop in for the important parts and cut scenes.
One of the reasons why I prefer Elder Scrolls games is because it never really feels like grinding to me. I don't often come across a scenario where I'm fighting a monster and thinking "Damn, I should have stopped to level up before I entered this cave" probably due to level scaling. In fact, I think I'd be right in assuming level grinding would make the game *harder* rather than easier.

Another rpg series I can tolerate would be the Tales series, because it allows for multiplayer in battles, which means I get to enjoy the plot while playing backup healer at the same time! =3

Anyway, rpgs aside, I do love Survival Horror as well, so games like Fatal Frame, Silent Hill, Resident Evil are all wins in my book.

But enough about games! I'm rambling and this post is beginning to look like an autobiography. (I can't help feeling I've said so much about NOTHING all at once... >.>)

All in all, I'm generally a bubbly, friendly person who tends to ramble on a bit when given half an ear to talk to... ^^;; So feel free to pester me anytime you see me posting in the forums, I won't mind~

Nice to meet you! ^_^

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, MabFaerie! Y'know, for someone who doesn't know what to say, I believe you did quite well with your intro. No one, it seems, can resist the power of these forums. Another lurker has joined the ranks. Think I lurked, too, though I don't recall for how long. Once I realized, hey, you can't post or comment unless you join, it was then sign me up. :)

Bubbly and friendly, huh? You'll fit in nicely here as the membership is indeed friendly. Can't confirm any bubbly personalities out there, but I'm sure there's got to be a few. ;)

But anyway, have fun here and happy adventuring! :pinkdragon: Oh yeah, and if some member by the name of Hermaeus Mora starts babbling something about lollygagging, just smile and slip him a sweet roll or two, and you're good to go. :D

Look who's here! Now i am going to say what i have to; No lollygagging! Otherwise, you are free to have fun here. I'll have those 6 sweetrolls now, by the way.

If you listen to "eye of the tiger" while doing the specific thing, anything is worth to die for :p so where's my discman, i need to listen to the song...

GayGoblin

I'm the One who Stole Your Sweetroll
Hello Mab!

So, what do you play as in Skyrim (i.e what race/gender/factions/etc?)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts