• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sentinala

Premium Member
I go to a lot of forums _ lot of them people are jerks, especially to people like me who need support

This a good one

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Spot on, Sentinala. You can pretty much count on at least one person here who can answer any questions you may have. The best thing? Depending on your question, you may get more info than you could possibly use/need/want. But that's a good thing, right? :D

wakka

damn nature you scary
100% agree has a great community here.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I'm glad to see that there is such a helpful community here too. Of course, there are a select few that feel the need to be rude and condescending towards everyone regardless of what they post thinking they're just better than others, but you find those everywhere. I just hope those few can simmer down a bit and join in with the rest of the very awesome people in here.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
If a specific person's content annoys you, always feel free to use the ignore feature. It's not a perfect system, but it will filter out most of the content you'd prefer not to see. And as always, if people are actually attacking, report the post and we'll take care of it.

Adam Warlock

If this is the place where I can express my deep thanks to all the moderators and posters who have made this site so enjoyable , then here goes.

I was a total noob to rpg fantasy games and the Elder Scrolls so I can`t compare this forum to any others except the "official" one or the game magazine ones that I first went to when I started playing Skyrim.
This one clearly the best in ALL the things that count for me.
THANK YOU to the powers that be here for running this and THANK YOU to all my posters.

SPECIAL THANKS to all those who know the difference between friendly teasing and flaming

I have to say my experience has been top notch. I started out role playing in the Silverblood Inn thread as lark because I did some role playing on ATZ site a couple of years ago, anyways I am already involved in an offshoot thread that I helped create called the Shadows Of Alftand, the kicker is that I really didn't join this forum for role playing but to just talk Skyrim yet here I am role playing and having a blast at it. I have to say that I am really having fun with this forum and I wish I had found it sooner.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts