Quest Goldenglow Theives quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrimosity

Ok, this is one quest I've delayed for as long as possible. All I want to know is... Is it as hard as it seems? Seems like a pretty challenging quest, and will my level 20 High elf with Aela and Shadowmere be able to accomplish it?

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
It's a sneak mission so don't take the horse or Aela. It is a bit difficult to sneak by talk to Vex and she will give you a a shortcut into the house.

Skyrimosity

I lost Lydia in that mission but I just had to kill every mercenary I could find.

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
It's best to use Vex's shortcut. Also it's nice to have a few points in sneak perks. You can get to the beehives fairly easy and then sneak past the guards up to the owners room to steal his key. After that you can make your way down to the basement (3-4 guards) and access his chest with your quest item.

MrCostari

No offence, but why wouldn't you just kill everything when you are not a sneak based character? I did that. is that bad? I just wonder guys.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts