Going to roleplay a bosmer, what do you think about my backstory?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I am Tavári, a Bosmer from Valenwood. Raised by my mother and father, I grew up in the town of Woodhearth. We lived a peaceful life up until the Great War. The conflict did not really affect us at the first, but the Aldmeri Dominion eventually took our province. My parents already disliked the Aldmeri, but this caused a true hate for them to develop. In an attempt to help the fight, my mother and father would secretly assist the Imperial Legion. But on a miserable day that I will never forget, my parents were caught.
They were both executed that very day. Taken to the center of Woodhearth and put to the chopping block, my parents died. The deed was done by a Thalmor soldier. As it happened, I discreetly drew my dagger. Then, out of pure hate for the Thalmor, I stabbed that soldier in the back. I then left town and ran for my life toward the shore. After a while of running, the soldiers had either given up or lost me. I was near the docks at shore and saw a ship being loaded with goods. Getting far away from Valenwood was what I needed to do, so I sneaked onto the ship right before it left and hid in an empty barrel, unnoticed.
For a few days, I would scavenge the ship for food while everyone was asleep and find a hiding place to rest during the day. Thanks to my Bosmer roots, I am very stealthy and never got caught. After about a week, the ship approached land in the middle of the night. I then jumped into the water and swam far from the ship onto shore.
This place was alien to me, and I wondered where I was. I looked for civilization for a while but found nothing. But then I spotted two men, one wearing royal clothing and the other in some sort of uniform. Out of curiosity, I followed them quietly for a while and listened to their conversation. They spoke of plans to attack the Imperials, but I was puzzled because they were obviously not of the Aldmeri Dominion. Then, out of nowhere came an large Imperial ambush. The two men were no match and immediately surrendered. I turned around to run away before someone noticed me, but an archer had me spotted. He swiftly drew an arrow and shot it into my leg. I felt some sort of poison on it's tip. But before I even had time to think, I dropped to the ground, unconscious.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Well thought out, I usually play as a Bosmer too, to me it adds a great feature much like playing an Altmer does. One could like the Thalmor...or much more likely as a Bosmer, hate the Thalmor.

Good luck with this

Well thought out, I usually play as a Bosmer too, to me it adds a great feature much like playing an Altmer does. One could like the Thalmor...or much more likely as a Bosmer, hate the Thalmor.

Good luck with this
Thanks, i did spend a while looking into my lore of valenwood. Im looking forward to roleplaying this guy, as ive never roleplayed before

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts