Ghost In The Shell live action movie

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I'm curious to see how the live action movie will live up to the original anime (which is still to this day on my top 10 list of favorite animes)

Preview:

Bootleg of the shelling sequence:

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I am pretty hyped. Besides the unnecessary backlash over the casting of Scarlet Johanson, it looks like they are going to try for a surprisingly accurate portrayal with a hollywood budget. Which means at worst, its a straight adaptation with good graphics.

Which is more than enough for me.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I am pretty hyped. Besides the unnecessary backlash over the casting of Scarlet Johanson, it looks like they are going to try for a surprisingly accurate portrayal with a hollywood budget. Which means at worst, its a straight adaptation with good graphics.

Which is more than enough for me.

GitS kinda reminds me of Blade Runner, which is also in in my top ten favorites list. I'm usually not super-picky about remakes, because I know Hollywood is going to change things around a bit to their own liking, but I think this one is going to be good. Just don't expect it to copy the original anime 100%, as I've heard they might be using some elements from Stand Alone Complex.

I personally think Scarlett is a fine choice for playing the role of the Major. Loved her as Black Widow in The Avengers. Probably end up going to see it by myself, though, since I don't have any friends or family that are into this type of thing. Either way, I'm stoked. :redfire:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts