getting rid of old junk in your house.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

how do you sort old junk items in your house?

• give it to my houscarl or steward.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jonathan90

well known member
What can you do???

What kind of junk do you have for starters?, laying in your wardrobes? and your chests?

And what is worth selling and getting $$$$$$$ yes!!!!!fluff loads of gold for it.

is it your armoury or cellar?

is it your little kids room?

Just how much junk do you have in your house that you just want sell or get rid of?

and what would you like to use or keep?

take my poll....

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
hehe.. Most of the junk in my house is the stuff I find when I just moved in. For some reasons I find wooden bowls and irons everywhere. And it's not like you can use them so I drop them somewhere outside.

jonathan90

well known member
hehe.. Most of the junk in my house is the stuff I find when I just moved in. For some reasons I find wooden bowls and irons everywhere. And it's not like you can use them so I drop them somewhere outside.

why not leave a big fat giant pile of items and take a picture of it and send it to us?as in your photo collection on your albums.

That would be cool and funny to look at. and I will show you my crap pile too.;):D

Wildroses

I mostly sell my junk, but some I keep for roleplay purposes. I organise my kept junk. Everything has it's place.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts