• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I agree with the sentiment. THIS IS A SKYRIM FORUM, not Fallout 3, not Halo, not Dead Space, blah, blah, blah. Hate me if you will, but this is a string that doesn't belong here. I don't care if the controls are similar. I play Skyrim because of it's setting and the RPG as it is. I could give a flyin' fig about post-apocolyptic stuff and shooters. One poster actually said "it's a post apocolyptic Skyrim". What? That doesn't even make any sense.

Sorry, but that's my opinion. Hate me if you wwant.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Rayven can move it.

We just need to perform the Rayven Sacrament so the Day Mother can alert Rayven of our predicament.

SaveVsBedWet

Only three words about Fallout 3. Tranquility Lane cheat.

Or else enjoy the 'black screen no signal' failures that come from hanging around there too long...

It took me all of 30 seconds to find three forums that are all about Fallout 3. I imagine it would take you about the same. That way you are talking to an audience who are both knowledgeable and interested.

I'd say there are quite a few people are interested, if this thread is any reference. While this is the wrong forum/section, it isn't much of a stretch to ask people playing one Bethesda RPG about another Bethesda RPG.

Daelon DuLac

I'd say there are quite a few people are interested, if this thread is any reference. While this is the wrong forum/section, it isn't much of a stretch to ask people playing one Bethesda RPG about another Bethesda RPG.
While that may be true, I have no interest in Fallout 3. Not my genre and I loathe shooters. Once this thread started I tried one of the versions w/a friend. Sorry, Post Apocalyptic just isn't my thing. All you who luv it, go for it.

jarif

While that may be true, I have no interest in Fallout 3. Not my genre and I loathe shooters. Once this thread started I tried one of the versions w/a friend. Sorry, Post Apocalyptic just isn't my thing. All you who luv it, go for it.
maby its because the game is outdated which it came out 4 years ago, you should try to give it another chance when Fallout 4 comes out

Daelon DuLac

maby its because the game is outdated which it came out 4 years ago, you should try to give it another chance when Fallout 4 comes out
I will do that. Can't hurt. Maybe now that I've been playing Skyrim I can appreciate it more. Thanks!

The Wanderer

Young Heritic

Sean

lost somewhere
You could ask a moderator to move your topic to the Gaming Discussion forum, I think you can also get that done by reporting your own topic (and a moderator will take a look at it).

Anyways, what system are you getting Fallout 3 for?
I'm assuming PC, right?

And, I would actually recommend Fallout: New Vegas, as it has much better DLC and writing, it is a bit lacking in the world's creation (as Bethesda is good at creating worlds), but the areas that are worked on have more life than a typical Bethesda game.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
There are two factions you can join if you take the right perk. Littlehorn & Associates and The Regulators. They don't really have quests but the regulators will give you some nice faction equipment and both will trade caps(Money) for certain harvested body-parts.

The regulators are a group dedicated to bringing peace to the wasteland by any means necessary. You can join them by taking the 'Lawbringer' perk at level 14. Then you can take a single finger from an evil NPC you kill and trade them in for caps. (A word of warning. I have found that once you reach higher levels a pair of giant Rad-scorpions will spawn too close to the regulators HQ. The regulators will often come out to fight them and get killed effectively wipping out the faction.(One important character can't be killed but will often be caught in a permanent state of "Fear" preventing you from interacting.))

Littlehorn and Associates is a faction run by a man named Danial Littlehorn(The devil) and is dedicated to keeping the wasteland in a state of lawlessness and chaos. Join them by taking the 'Contract Killer' perk at level 14 and you will be able to take one ear from the body of any good NPC you kill and get payed for them.

Sean

lost somewhere
i like the fall out series, FA3, FA NV, and even FA4, but this a skyrim/tes forum site take it else where please
What is FA3, FA NV, and FA4?

I know of Fo3, Fo:NV, and Fo4 won't be out till 2014, and last time I checked, this was moved to the Gaming Discussion forum.

Sean

lost somewhere
i made a typo my bad lol and fall out4 is coming out in 2014 you are right but it is being tested, well parts of it anyway

as much as any Bethesda game, lol.

Should still be good though, and the games are much larger than most other games, so the bugs can be tolerated...until you have to start from the beginning...again.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
To clarify, you are welcome to discuss any games in the Gaming Discussion area. It is not limited to Skyrim, TES or Bethesda.

i like the fall out series, FA3, FA NV, and even FA4, but this a skyrim/tes forum site take it else where please

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts