Get a copy of Skyrim for free simply for posting on our forums!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I've been looking all over the internet for something like this, this is a great idea and I really hope I get a spot, well, I'm off make a cup of tea then just see how far I can get on this. I love the idea of being on a Skyrim forum anyway and aim to be a good contributor. :3

Renegader, just a question, what happens if the competition ends and there are spares leftover? in other words do I need to get 300 posts in less than 2 days? xD

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
No you don't, that's only if you don't have cookies enabled.

Anna

Premium Member
This seems like a rather interesting thing to have on the forum. I do hope that people will be able to follow the simple rules involved, though. :D Thanks for the contest.

Yeah :/ Kinda hoping for a sympathy copy of Skyrim! xD tried my best anyway, without spamming that is ^^ Still gonna stay on the forum and be active, seems like an awesome community! :D

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks a lot, and this competition has unfortunately ended. Congratulations to all the winners and participants. I hope you enjoy the game and continue posting on our forums.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts