Get a copy of Skyrim for free simply for posting on our forums!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Argh, dammit, that’s some serious cash right there. Wouldn’t it be easier for him to get a friend in the US to buy the copies on Steam? He’d save ten bucks per copy that way!

AUD > USD so it will work out at about the same price anyway :p

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Ah, all right, never mind then. By the way, the game won’t be region-locked, will it? Just asking in case there might be any censorship in the Australian edition ...

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, all right, never mind then. By the way, the game won’t be region-locked, will it? Just asking in case there might be any censorship in the Australian edition ...

I don't think Skyrim is region-locked. Should be all fine. :)

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
AUD > USD so it will work out at about the same price anyway :p

Price would definetly drop if one used RUB. However, Steam might not be so happy about it. Rumours has it that Steam adminstration is watching carefully how steam"gifts" from Russia are handled.

(Just noticed that those Russians don't even have Skyrim available on Steam) :/

Jeruhmi

It'll be fine with regions like Aus, NZ, UK, US - basically all the same.
May be different for other European countries however.

Jeruhmi

1. Jeruhmi
2. Demut
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???
8. ???
9. ???
10. ???
Who will be the next 8? Only destiny will decide.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Apropos, what is the deadline? Surely it won’t last forever, right?

Bobbyleez

That's awesome and very nice of you guys, Although I'm not even hoping to win, since I just got here, I find it nice that you actually do that for your members!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Probably until a few days after the release date of Skyrim - there's no point in searching for a Skyrim forum if you don't even have the game! :p

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I think that took you... what 2-3 days? lol.
About four days. He registered at Tuesday. It’s impressive alright but don’t be sad, Jeruhmi, we were the ones who created the “infrastructure” that allowed him to participate that much in such a short time so you have at least that to be proud of ;D

Flamingtaco

Wish I could get on my desktop, this netbook is a little too slow for my tastes. Still I'm hoping for that 300.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
The competition will end on the 13th of November - two days after Skyrim comes out.

Good luck to everyone.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts