Get a copy of Skyrim for free simply for posting on our forums!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, your post count is correct. :)

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Please note that once you have 300 posts please message me for a review. Once accepted, a key will be sent to you via PM ideally on the release date of Skyrim, although there could be a slight delay of 2-3 days max. If you redeem your copy after the release date, expect it almost instantly!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick look through your posts. Everyone's posts here are amazing so there's no need to worry. :)

Jeruhmi

Well I'll reach 300 tomorrow if all goes well. This forum should get a LOAD more members when Skyrim does release I'm assuming so I will be here to post whenever the game comes out, too.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Well I'll reach 300 tomorrow if all goes well. This forum should get a LOAD more members when Skyrim does release I'm assuming so I will be here to post whenever the game comes out, too.
Damn, you really went into turbo mode, man. Gratz.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
This competition will end sometime near the end of this month. I'm sure you'll still have plenty of time to get 300 posts, though. :)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
^Figures. Below is a picture of Jeruhmi from the moment when he reached 300 posts.

CLYGV.png

[T]here could be a slight delay of 2-3 days max.
Just out of curiosity, it’s not a problem: Why is that?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
^Figures. Below is a picture of Jeruhmi from the moment when he reached 300 posts.

CLYGV.png

Just out of curiosity, it’s not a problem: Why is that?

Since I'm buy the game itself (which contains the key) there may be like a days delay before it arrives at my house. Hopefully it's on the day, though.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
wouldn't it be faster to buy them on steam and gift it? The game is on steam after all. There's no rush or anything but it might save some retail boxes.
Yup, that sounds like the better approach, Renegader. I mean we will get the digital version anyway, right? If you do it that way you could even give it to use before the release so we can preload :) Or is there anything that speaks against this?

Jeruhmi

Well I was trying to push that onto Renegader but it turns out buying the game in a physical version will save Renegader $20 each copy, instead of buying it on Steam.
Real life game = $70
Steam = $90

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Argh, dammit, that’s some serious cash right there. Wouldn’t it be easier for him to get a friend in the US to buy the copies on Steam? He’d save ten bucks per copy that way!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts