Get a copy of Skyrim for free simply for posting on our forums!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Only around a week ago, 20th of October to be exact.

We had a different forum software but we lost all our old posts (except threads).

Stonkey

This will be interesting. Part of me thinks this is a trick to get people to post. But I'll start posting anyways. I doubt that I'll be able to make 300 before 10 other people, but I guess it's worth a bit of a shot.

Jeruhmi

This will be interesting. Part of me thinks this is a trick to get people to post. But I'll start posting anyways. I doubt that I'll be able to make 300 before 10 other people, but I guess it's worth a bit of a shot.
If it's a trick I will cry myself to death :sadface:

Jeruhmi

Well I can understand why some think it's fake, as 10 x $89.99 = $900-ish.
Well once the first person hits 300 we will know whether it's real or not :p
I predict you'll be a man of your word.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Sheesh, that is some pretty sweet incentive to post here! Thank you for this great and generous offer, Renegader.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Would you like me to make it 3000 posts to make it seem more 'legit'? :/

Rest assured you'll get your copy. Provided that you don't break any rules or spam. Remember that your posts only count in the Skyrim or Elder Scroll section. (your post count doesn't have the true value.) So keep that in mind. :)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Is there a way to see the number of one’s posts in a particular subboard?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Ah, okay, that’s good to hear!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, it was my fault that I forgot to add that feature, so you will no longer get posts for posting but since that wasn't in the thread when you guys joined, your posts you made before this was in effect still count.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Nah, it was my fault that I forgot to add that feature, so you will no longer get posts for posting but since that wasn't in the thread when you guys joined, your posts you made before this was in effect still count.
I’ll get a bunch of extra posts just to be sure that no one complains later about an unfair advantage :p

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
So the post count we see right now is the true one then? Or is there somewhere we must go to find our actual post count that counts towards this contest?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts