General Thread for Discussions about other games

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Self-explanatory, I hope. As long as we don’t have a separate thread for other games than Skyrim this here can be used as a substitute.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
So, are you guys getting another other new games? I was planning to focus on Skyrim but I recently got Batman: AC for PC on steam. Really looking forward to it :]

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Nope, not really. Maybe “Assassin’s Creed: Revelations” but only if the fat cats at Ubisoft aren’t going to be total fluffwads about DRM which, given their record, is unlikely.

@Tusck: What do you think of the Geth in ME2 and how did you react to them (Legion in particular)? How do you plan to react to them in ME3?

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Battlefield 3 multiplayer is a narcotic experience, especially if you use ventrilo with your squad. It's rewarding when your tactics work perfectly and you start to do some serious pwnage (without rpgs btw). Mostly, we have been playing conquest on finnish servers.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Battlefield 3 multiplayer is a narcotic experience, especially if you use ventrilo with your squad. It's rewarding when your tactics work perfectly and you start to do some serious pwnage (without rpgs btw). Mostly, we have been playing conquest on finnish servers.
I dunno much about modern shooter games but I'm pretty sure I'll be doing this if I ever get the chance to play BF3.
I am looking at Red Orchestra 2 and it seems pretty intense. I assume BF3 has the same concept?

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
MAV harassament in action and team kill in the end.

This however explains all. If you want to do some pwnage, better to spam missiles.

Swordsmansmith

I just platinum'd Dead Island, so Im just waiting on Skyrim now. Id like to get AC: Revelations at some point so I finished the others and really enjoyed them. Also looking forward to Resident Evil Racoon City in march.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I just platinum'd Dead Island, so Im just waiting on Skyrim now. Id like to get AC: Revelations at some point so I finished the others and really enjoyed them. Also looking forward to Resident Evil Racoon City in march.

I thought about buyin Dead Island when I saw this.

And this

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
There are those cool things called “Patches”, you know :p ?

Flamingtaco

Got Just Cause 2 recently although it came out last year. I love that game. Its kind of a little bit like GTA but it takes place on a gigantic tropical island several times the size of Skyrim and you try to cause as much chaos as possible using vehicles and explosions and stuff. I didn't do it any justice with that description, but its really awesome. Also I got Deus Ex HR free with my new graphics card and that was a great game although a little overrated for the freedom of it. Its actually very linear in my opinion.

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
Ive played BBC 1 and 2 and pwnd online, although i do not intend to get BBC 3. i find BBC to be much more rewarding than MW series.

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
i bought the latest installment of Forza a few days after release, its killer, i've always been a sucker for tactical racing games, cept nascar didnt really get into that series. love the new manual w/ clutch system. 250+ vehicles with 30+ auto makers... can you say kickass??

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I'm still playing Uncharted 3, but it's been put on hold ever since Skyrim came out. I also have Batman: AC that's collecting dust. I'm looking to get the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 updated game and Tekken Hybrid for Christmas. Both on PS3. Since fighters on the 360 are poop.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts