• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dzylon

This is the thread where you show off and discuss collected gaming memorabilia. Post pictures if possible.

First up is my Bioshock LE. Sorry for the image quality, flash is broken on my camera. :sadface:

scaled.php

... and my New Vegas LE and Halo Reach legendary edition (which I still haven't even started).

scaled.php

Then my Tron remote (one of 20k made), new Skyward Sword bundle, Zelda Collector's Edition, the crappy Skyrim preorder map that technically counts, and my Oblivion, Doom 3, and Metroid Prime Trilogy steelbooks.

scaled.php

Lastly, Skyward Sword guide LE and cloth map (take notes, Bethesda).

scaled.php

On the way: Zelda 3-map bundle and signed Skyrim soundtrack.

I used to have more, but I was strapped for cash and sold them. Never again.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346

I don't own a camera, only a phone. If you don't know what this is then I don't know if your a gamer :p

Dzylon

I don't own a camera, only a phone. If you don't know what this is then I don't know if your a gamer :p
Atari 2600? While I am familiar with it (barely), it was popular far before my time. I got into gaming in the nineties.

EDIT: after some research, I see it was released in 1977. I'm not quite that old.

vincent

Im only 21. My brother got it in the eighties. Not sure exact date but we took care of it. Only have like 5 games for it but I'm glad I had the opportunity. I just said that as a quick jab. Not trying to call anyone out.

vincent

Its the 2600. I just checked.

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
Oh it has nothing to do with price. It's the lack of man space. I'm getting married next year and at least for the time being have no man cave. Hopefully it will happen at some point in time but otherwise my nerdy video game stuff ain't going to be laying around the house lol

Edit: I'd kill for that mote though. Might have to see if I can catch one.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
My stuff:​
360 Controllers​
360controllers.jpg
PS3 controllers​
PS3controllers.jpg
360 games​
360games.jpg
PS3 games (one underneath Duke Nukem is Skyrim)​
PS3Games.jpg
And random shot of my awesome PS3 background:​
IrvingPS3backgroud.jpg

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
There's nothing to get other then seeing my awesome PS3 background. HERP DERP.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts