Funniest random glitch you've seen?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
I would love to hear about all of your funny glitches.....

One of mine would be this random dead dragon that falls from the sky whenever I exit a house or enter whiterun, I didn't kill this dragon I don't know how it got there but it gives me a god giggle every time it randomly falls at my feet it tends to twitch too =D

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
There's a video on Youtube with a glitch from the mission in which you get Frost (the horse). This NPC is standing ON Frost as Frost is running off, and he's crying out "Help!" in that pathetic voice. He then glitches and spins around like crazy if I remember right, it gave me a laughing fit.

wakka

damn nature you scary
something strange happened last night. i used fury on a pack of wolfs then sat back to watch them fight to the death but instead of killing each other they started to to fly ( almost like they was running up invisible steps ) untill they became a dot in the sky, about 30 secs later 2 of them fell to there deaths. not sure what happened to the 3rd one ( it will probably drop on me later when i'm doing a quest or something and kill me!! )

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
Hagravens falling out of the sky and landing in bizarre sexual positions. It always seems to happen when I'm walking out of a mine..

When you go into noclip on a PC, enemies you kill will freeze in position rather than ragdolling. This makes some funny scenes once you take off all their armour and weapons.

Also, I once killed a Khajiit Bandit, and he got catapulted randomly across the room. However, his tail got caught in a roasting spit and it stretched out like a weird fuzzy rubber band while his body spasmed weirdly.

In the civil war quest chain, the Stormcloak soldiers stayed in full guard mode (aside from being hostile) when I invaded their fort. When I swung my sword, "Be careful!". When I sprinted into them, "What's the hurry?". When I hit one, "Someone's being attacked!". That was a little disconcerting.

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
I remember on my first playthrough when I walked into Riften there were three imperial couriers and they were being attacked, and one of the guards hit Mjoll and she went crazy, I was afraid...

Nitro Zem

Wanted for Lollygaggin' and Grand Theft Cabbage
Everytime i fast travel to a giants camp, The Mammoths will no-clip into the air for a second then fall down, if they land on another mamoth the other one no-clips to, if they hit the ground they just die...

Also for some reason(Not sure if it's a glitch but it's funny) Follower Athis will stop and sometimes make those weird hand motions those guys in the inns do when the bards play.

Oh and this glitch...

OhGodWhy.png

They multiply to, eveytime i come back theres more. eventually i disabled them all because it was starting to freak me out.

Derpo

lets see, skjor randomly appearing out in the wilderness clipping through the landscape without even moving and magically resurrecting himself. after *spoilers* he died during the quest chain.

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
I was hunting mammoths one time and when I finally found two and embedded my arrow firmly in the ass of one of them, it suddenly shot off in to the sky and flew across the landscape. Much to my frustration when I decided screw you mammoth, and hit his buddy instead he did the same thing...that's one he'll of a blocking perk, where can I get it lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts