• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I thought the whole point of the server move was to make things better? So far I have noticed no difference. I still can't use the enlarged Shoutbox, doesn't load properly. Elsewhere on the forums, it takes forever for things to load, and sometimes they don't at all. Even when I try to make a new post or thread.

And no, this isn't my computer. I tried this on my mom's computer (she has different internet service) and the problem occurs on her computer as well.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Well, it has practically been the same for me, not any slower at all. The only difference I can see is that when someone quotes a post of mine, it comes up with 2 alerts instead of just one. That can get annoying because if you're like me, you get excited when you see alerts. =D =P

I have the same problem with the shoutbox, but that was even before they moved the server. The textbox (the chat window loads) won't load and I have to either refresh it or click another part of the site that has it on the side (Forums).

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-2600K 3.40 GHz 8M Intel Smart Cache LGA1155
HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
MEMORY: 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory Module
MOTHERBOARD: * [CrossFireX/SLI] GigaByte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 ATX MB w/ Lucid Virtu + Intel Smart Response Technology & 7.1 Dolby Home Theater Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, 2x SATA-III RAID, 2 Gen2 PCIe, 3 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI
POWERSUPPLY: 1,000 Watts - CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gaming 80 Plus Power Supply
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB 16X PCIe Video Card
Web browser: Firefox 15.0.1 (current web browser)
ISP:
2198153984.png

Almost daily Registry cleaning using both software's: Advanced Unistaller PRO and Eusing free registry cleaner. This also includes the habit of deleting my windows temporary files.

Uses How To - Remove threats - Removal Tools | F-Secure to scan for viruses every month or two.I do not have an antivirus/Trojan software installed on my computer as I find it to slow down my computer.... well my old computer that is.

All of this and I've never once had any problems on this forum. No sluggish nothing. I remember having some problems with the forum, but came to find out that it was my ISP fault because of the severe instability.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Well, it has practically been the same for me, not any slower at all. The only difference I can see is that when someone quotes a post of mine, it comes up with 2 alerts instead of just one. That can get annoying because if you're like me, you get excited when you see alerts. =D =P

I have the same problem with the shoutbox, but that was even before they moved the server. The textbox (the chat window loads) won't load and I have to either refresh it or click another part of the site that has it on the side (Forums).

I'm also aware of people not getting alerts at all. For example, I send them a message and they never get the alert. In my eyes, switching servers hasn't improved anything. It actually made things worse in my opinion.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, everything should be all good now. I hope the the change did really make a difference. Is it still sluggish?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts