• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Was this helpful to you?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I already knew how to do all of it.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panthera

Don Gato
at least have gender on it so people can know how to refer to you...

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Yeah, I honestly always thought you were a woman. That came as a bit of a surprise...

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
The key is not to get offended when people refer to you as the other gender ;)

(I do have the gender set and most folks refer to me as male in posts. I figure, if the worst thing that happens to me in a day is being referred to as a 'dude', I'm having an excellent day!)

KayO199X

>.> I only have a cartoon female khajiit as my avatar.
Same here. My avatar is a kid, so most people who don't check my age assume i'm a kid.

However, the baseball cap is identical to the one i wear all the time in real life (and yes, i always wear it backwards).

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Wasn't sure where to ask this, but I figured this thread would be a good start. Is there any way to edit the title of a thread you've posted?

Stone

Retired Moderator
Wasn't sure where to ask this, but I figured this thread would be a good start. Is there any way to edit the title of a thread you've posted?
There used to be an edit button next to the "Report button" at the bottom of your post, for the past through days It's gone missing. I'm not really sure what's happening.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Oh, the edit link is there, but I can only seem to edit the content of the post, not the title.
Oops, sorry I completely misread what you typed. I thought you asked how to edit your thread content. Only Moderators and Administrators can rename your thread, copy the URL of the thread you want the name editing and inbox Rayven or Renegader and ask them if they can rename it to whatever you want.

When a new thread is started, or when a response is posted to a thread, and if someone attaches an opinion tag to a post, (Like, agree, funny, winner, ect.) if it is a post you made, is there any way to access a list of the screen names of who attached which opinion tags to your post? If the answer is no, I wouldn't be at all surprised, because I can understand why the admins would want to keep that confidential, because obviously, if they did allow access to that, it might cause harassment issues.

Chadonraz

and if someone attaches an opinion tag to a post, (Like, agree, funny, winner, ect.) if it is a post you made, is there any way to access a list of the screen names of who attached which opinion tags to your post?
Yes, there is, and it also works for others' posts. Click the "List" button next to the reaction score:
upload_2020-3-20_13-6-32.png

Nascent

Quick question, maybe one for the FAQ list. How to I award a 'Like', 'Creative', 'Funny', etc to people's posts? The only options I see are 'Report', 'Reputation', and 'Reply'. Do I need to hit a certain rating or qualification before additional options are available to me?

Morbidbread

Fight for the lost
Quick question, maybe one for the FAQ list. How to I award a 'Like', 'Creative', 'Funny', etc to people's posts? The only options I see are 'Report', 'Reputation', and 'Reply'. Do I need to hit a certain rating or qualification before additional options are available to me?

You have to sacrifice three goats, bathe in their blood on a midsummers eve,while reciting Pi. At least that's what I has to do...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts