1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

fort sungard glitch

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by ValenwoodCitizen, Feb 24, 2012.

1. ValenwoodCitizen

i went to the fort and met with the stormcloaks but they werent there only the arrow marker was there and then the part where i have to kill all the imperials there not there the fort is completely
    deserted no imperials and stormcloaks i ve searched it up and some people say doing the season unending mission completes the mission but will i be able to continue the stormcloak questline after season unending.. damn i have only completed the imperial questline....:sadface:

2. iLouis

iLouis Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!

The comma key is right next to the m (,) and the period key is right next to the (.) Your welcome :)

• Off Topic Off Topic x 1
  3. Rayven

Rayven Global Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm confused as to which storyline you are trying to complete. I got the impression it was stormcloaks then at the end, it sounded like imperials. Can you let us know which quest is listed as active in your journal, please? And then on the right, tell us what it's asking you to do.

Also, let us know if you're on a console or a PC.

4. ValenwoodCitizen

sorry i was just in a rush and i didnt want the post to be long. Im trying to complete the stormcloaks questline and its the quest battle for fort sungard.. when i got there it says meet the stormcloaks and then
    there not there at all, then it says defeat the imperials 100% and theres no one in the fort XD and im on the
    ps3 please help this is my first time playing as a stromcloak

5. ValenwoodCitizen

umm, sorry. i didnt know, that. my english teacher was, on .the .forums, XD............

6. Rayven

Rayven Global Moderator
    Staff Member

Have you completed the "Compelling Tribute" quest? It's within the larger Liberation of Skyrim group.

7. ValenwoodCitizen

yeah i have done it where i have to get evidence and stuff. i dont autosave so i cant load a save before i iniated the battle for fort sungard

8. stagnant94

stagnant94 Active Member

have you tried sleeping 24 hrs then going back? it might work

9. ValenwoodCitizen

no i have not but its been days in skyrim but i will try it out and il try to wait 24 hours too

10. Skullrattla

Skullrattla Button Pusher

Yes, do the Season Unending mission. You cannot do both the Imperial and The Stormcloak questline, I believe.

11. ValenwoodCitizen

im not trying to do both just stormcloak, i typed it wrong above but season unending supposedly finishes the quest even if its bugged