• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
i went to the fort and met with the stormcloaks but they werent there only the arrow marker was there and then the part where i have to kill all the imperials there not there the fort is completely
deserted no imperials and stormcloaks i ve searched it up and some people say doing the season unending mission completes the mission but will i be able to continue the stormcloak questline after season unending.. damn i have only completed the imperial questline....:sadface:

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
The comma key is right next to the m (,) and the period key is right next to the (.) Your welcome :)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
i went to the fort and met with the stormcloaks but they werent there only the arrow marker was there and then the part where i have to kill all the imperials there not there the fort is completely
deserted no imperials and stormcloaks i ve searched it up and some people say doing the season unending mission completes the mission but will i be able to continue the stormcloak questline after season unending.. damn i have only completed the imperial questline....:sadface:

I'm confused as to which storyline you are trying to complete. I got the impression it was stormcloaks then at the end, it sounded like imperials. Can you let us know which quest is listed as active in your journal, please? And then on the right, tell us what it's asking you to do.

Also, let us know if you're on a console or a PC.

I'm confused as to which storyline you are trying to complete. I got the impression it was stormcloaks then at the end, it sounded like imperials. Can you let us know which quest is listed as active in your journal, please? And then on the right, tell us what it's asking you to do.

Also, let us know if you're on a console or a PC.
sorry i was just in a rush and i didnt want the post to be long. Im trying to complete the stormcloaks questline and its the quest battle for fort sungard.. when i got there it says meet the stormcloaks and then
there not there at all, then it says defeat the imperials 100% and theres no one in the fort XD and im on the
ps3 please help this is my first time playing as a stromcloak

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Have you completed the "Compelling Tribute" quest? It's within the larger Liberation of Skyrim group.

stagnant94

have you tried sleeping 24 hrs then going back? it might work

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Yes, do the Season Unending mission. You cannot do both the Imperial and The Stormcloak questline, I believe.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts