• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nighthiker77

I've had that problem with faendal but nobody else. He is annoying anyway though and I like Janessa a lot better. Mjoll is probably my favorite but she definitely takes a little more work to get

kyleekay

I've been playing a new character and he has had Faendal and the wan from the Bannered Mare as followers. Neither of them regained health. They just got hit by a sword and never healed, making them die stupidly fast. What's going on??

They should de-aggro automatically when they get low on health, but since your game is glitching, I would recommend giving your follower a supply of health potions. I do this with Lydia and she will use them to heal more quickly during battle. Hope this helps!

Saozig

Hippy
I've been playing a new character and he has had Faendal and the wan from the Bannered Mare as followers. Neither of them regained health. They just got hit by a sword and never healed, making them die stupidly fast. What's going on??
By your sword? They die pretty easily who you are the one hitting them. But with foes attack, the game's designed that once they go down in that near-death crouch, the foes turn their attention on you. If that's not happenng. it's probably a glitch in your game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts