• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

El Fonz0

I was bored one day and wanted to see which followers have perks and what they were, since I like stats and stuff. All perks with ranks are at the first one.

Aranea Ienith
-Augmented Frost, Augmented Shock, Mage Armor, Magic Resistance, Recovery, Regeneration
Belrand
-Augmented Frost, Custom Fit, Fighting Stance, Hack and Slash, Recovery, Regeneration
Brelyna Maryon
-Atromancy, Augmented Flames, Mage Armor, Magic Resistance, Recovery, Regeneration
Celann(Dawnguard)
-Bladesman, Champion's Stance, Custom Fit, Extra Damage 1.5, Fighting Stance, Hack and Slash
Durak(Dawnguard)
-Critical Shot, Custom Fit, Extra Damage 1.5, Fighting Stance, Hack and Slash
Eola
-Augmented Frost, Augmented Shock, Mage Armor, Magic Resistance, Recovery, Regeneration
Golldir
-Champion's Stance, Deflect Arrows, Fighting Stance, Hack and Slash, Limbsplitter, Tower of Strength, Well Fitted
Marcurio
-Augmented Shock, Mage Armor, Magic Resistance, Recovery, Regeneration, Respite
Mjoll the Lioness
-Champion's Stance, Deep Wounds, Limbsplitter, Skullcrusher, Tower of Strength
Onmund
-Augmented Shock, Regeneration
Serana(Dawnguard)
-Augmented Frost, Bladesman, Custom Fit, Fighting Stance, Hack and Slash, Magic Resistance, Necromancy

My analysis of this data shows that most, if not all, of the magic-using followers have perks, along with a few warriors.

Feel free to use this data when giving these followers armor and weapons.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts