Five Embarrassing Habits We All Have

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowwraith

Thats me to a tee especially #2, and not just in skyrim but in every rpg i have played. I've only done #4 a couple of times, although i do miss the shockwave spell i made in oblivion (3 shock damage with 100 radius for 1 sec) cleared every shelf in seconds, and great for annoying npcs while using chameleon. :D

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
What I usually do is climbing a mountain on my horse. I`m always astounded when it succeeds - and it does.

Cptwolf

I have two problems. 1) everything must be PERFECT!!! If i knock something of the table, i have to put it back. 2) I only grab valuable items, yet i still have more gold than my friends who grab everything!

Friend: Level 81 Gold: 10,153
Me: Level 41 Gold: 104,385 (after buying 2 houses and lots of gear)

Ri'Leise

Article Writer
I have two problems. 1) everything must be PERFECT!!! If i knock something of the table, i have to put it back. 2) I only grab valuable items, yet i still have more gold than my friends who grab everything!

Friend: Level 81 Gold: 10,153
Me: Level 41 Gold: 104,385 (after buying 2 houses and lots of gear)
I've learned that only taking the valuables leaves more room for riches and less for junk

I take the Dragon scales and bones even when I'm not going to be using them for crafting any Dragon Armor on this character. I just can't leave them there on the dragons corpse. Lol anyone else ?

Lindsay

Premium Member
I am guilty of everything on this list. But if you really want to get to the top of any mountain you could just use the console command for collision to do it.

Saozig

Hippy
That picture of Breezehome makes me want to spend this evening recreating it.

Clau

The Fateless One
I will also add: Doing a Tony Stark move.

Happily prancing with a non-armored apparel like many of the citizens in skyrim and when an assailant appears, we magically slip into our best armor; ready to fight. All in a blink of an eye. :D

Caius

Dovahkiin; Vampire Lord
Oh man, that's funny. I do the mountain climbing all the time especially with Shadowmere, she's got the ultimate 4x4.

Torok

May I add something to the list? Hoarding every valuable item you can in hopes of selling it all.

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster
haha..I hoard stuff along my travels tilk I'm over encumbered then have to sort through it whenever I pick something else up...bad habit hahaha...but I usually go and sell a lot of the junk at the end of the quest or whenever,...it can add up! that's what I keep telling myself anyway =P

ShangTsung

i have always had this thing where i take only the enemies boots or shoes, no matter what i always take the foot wear, its kinda like the ultimate insult to an enemy when you steal his boots imo.. :D

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
i have always had this thing where i take only the enemies boots or shoes, no matter what i always take the foot wear, its kinda like the ultimate insult to an enemy when you steal his boots imo.. :D

I try only to take the valuables (Purse, gems, etc.) but i feel like the ultimate insult would to take the armour. I mean no one wants to die naked

Rinn

Sweetroll Kleptomaniac
It suprises me that the Riften randomness isn't included in the article. You know..? Dropping a lot of food or gems in front of people on the marketplace and watch them fight for their lives for a random apple pie. It's awesome, and I am probably not the only one that did it.

Cruzz27

I love this :)
So true

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts