First two Elder Scrolls games?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What's your opinion?

• Total voters

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Okay, since Morrowind and Oblivion got their own forums, why not Daggerfall and Arena? I think it would be nice if the beginnings of the Elder Scrolls got their very own forums. What do you think?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure if there will be huge discussion on all these games, so how about another forum named "Other Elder Scrolls Games" and with each thread you make you can tag the thread to be either Daggerfall or Arena?

Rextoret

top kek
I say yes. They were both fantastic games and should at least have one sub-forum dedicated to them. I'll wait to see what lolkhajit has to say.

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
I'm not sure if there will be huge discussion on all these games, so how about another forum named "Other Elder Scrolls Games" and with each thread you make you can tag the thread to be either Daggerfall or Arena?

Actually, I think your idea might be better. I just thought, "Hey, I don't ever see Arena or Daggerfall discussed much, so why not try to get something started?". Anyway, your suggestion would work fine too. I'm just glad my idea is getting attention/support, because I would like to support/help the forums in any way I can :)

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
I say yes. They were both fantastic games and should at least have one sub-forum dedicated to them. I'll wait to see what lolkhajit has to say.
Thanks for the support! I thought Renegader had a good idea there, but I'm open to any suggestions people may have to improve on my original idea.

Rextoret

top kek
Your welcome. I like to help anyone in anyway I can. Plus it was a great idea to start with. I just can't bear to see a perfectly good idea fade into obscurity.

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Aw, shucks. Why are you thanking me? I should be thanking you, because really I didn't expect anyone to take any kind of interest in this, much less for it to actually be implemented. Awesome! :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts