• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

edge

So i went to my house in the pale, and when i asked my wife how the kids were and she started ranting about how dangerous it is and ended it with what were you thinking! Why would bethesda do that?

Adam Warlock

some spots are better than others for raising kids as far as your spouse is concerned.
my ysolda loved solitude (safe and diverse, she said) but had some complaints about markarth and riften .
she also prefers lakeview over heljarchen but in my experience so far lakeview has had plenty of random attacks and is just as dangerous
bottom line: Dragonborn pays the bills so Dragonborn makes the call on where to live

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Nice to see Bethesda made stereotypical wives. My husband hardly says anything.

andrew9300

I have a house in Lakeview and Lydia complements the beauty and how much she loves the house. It might be also the location maybe since the weather is snowing there. It has stuff like Ice Wraths and other animals that will also attack.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Hmm.. did I get the turd end of a stick? I'm missing a ton of new spousal Hearthfire dialogue it seems...

Adam Warlock

Hmm.. did I get the turd end of a stick? I'm missing a ton of new spousal Hearthfire dialogue it seems...
yes , you can ask spouse "how are the kids ?" and get different answers depending on your home location and (s)he will make an unsolicited comment or two as well . the rest remains the same as before

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I definitely don't get those options. What a downer.

edge

Its like now every time i see my wife i imagine a grouchy wench even though she says stuff like its good to see you or i really missed you

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Ysolda mostly just stares off into the woods. I think the Sleeping tree sap finally got to her.

Nice to see Bethesda made stereotypical wives. My husband hardly says anything.
Thats probably pretty typical of husbands to.

NordAaron81

I married Aela the huntress. She hates the houses I built saying. "Fine, when were not being attacked by wolfs,of bears. Honestly what were you thinking, bringing us out here." but she likes my solitue house.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts