PC "Favorite Spell" is listed incorrectly

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChakLong

Right, so this is more of a minor annoyance than anything serious, but I literally used "Detect Life" for 10 seconds and for some reason it was listed as my favorite spell in the General Stats menu.

I'll probably just reload a save and never used Detect Life, but is it really just some kind of random glitch I can just fix so I don't have to reload the save?

I'm surprised this is even a problem, it really shows how unpolished the game is.

Photo Album - Imgur

UPDATE:
Right... so I just noticed that basically if I use any spell that isn't a destruction spell, it gets listed as the "Favorite Spell". If I use any spell after that, it won't change again, no matter how many times I cast the spell.

Now basically it's just that the entire thing is screwed up, and isn't something wrong with Detect Life or anything...What should I do?

I haven't installed any new mods or anything, I just randomly noticed this, and it just happened for no reason...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts