• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KayO199X

I was real happy to see how bethesda added a large amount of quotes for you're children in this game. This is the main reason why i like to raise my kids in the city, rather than on a homested. If they live in a city, they will talk about the other kids in the city. I can tell you right now, this quote from Whiterun is easily my favorite. It came from my son who was living in Whiterun.

"Dragon's Reach is so cool! All the kids there are mean, though..."

No doubt, my son walked into Dragon's Reach and was bullied by the Jarl's spoiled, foul mouthed kids.

Can you think of any memorable lines from you're children?

buggegirl99

can't say yet, but will post soon. getting hearthfire with birthday money, so excited! hurry up oct. 11th im waiting!!!!!!:Dragonborn:

Adam Warlock

Came home one evening and Runa was having a name-calling tiff with Aleson.
They exchanged insults until Runa finally called him a Mammoth Nose.
This seemed to upset him greatly as he cried(or pretended to.)
Runa swung her arm then with a snapping-finger motion like a gambler who just rolled a winner at Craps , and declared , " You milkdrinker !"

buggegirl99

Came home one evening and Runa was having a name-calling tiff with Aleson.
They exchanged insults until Runa finally called him a Mammoth Nose.
This seemed to upset him greatly as he cried(or pretended to.)
Runa swung her arm then with a snapping-finger motion like a gambler who just rolled a winner at Craps , and declared , " You milkdrinker !"
that is hilarious! i will laugh so hard if that happens with my kids

buggegirl99

might be getting hearthfire in a minute, so FREAKING excited!!!!!!!!!:D

buggegirl99

lucia called runa a hagraven then lucia called her a mammoth nose after runa called her elf ears:eek:

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I gave my kid 1000 gold for an allowance, he said:
"Wha Wha What? With this I can buy everything in the market!"

I laughed because it didn't even put a dent in the amount of gold I had.

Primrose the huntress

Master assassin/nightingale
I came home to see Britte and Runa having an arguement, i was happy just standing back and watching, but eventually they got physical and i had too interupt them. It went something like this:

Britte: 'Mammoth nose!'
Runa: 'Milkdrinker!'
Britte: 'Thats it!'

Then they started pushing eachother.. quite funny to watch.

Shoxus

Alesan: "I went fishing at the lake! I almost caught something!"

Me: "FAILURE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THIS FAMILY!" *Draws mace*

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Alesan: "I went fishing at the lake! I almost caught something!"

Me: "FAILURE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THIS FAMILY!" *Draws mace*
And people complain about Grelod the Kind... :D

mmmo

Lucia: "Papa said he'd take me fishing! This time, with my help, he might catch something this time!"

XD

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
I recently uprooted the family and moved them to Solitude. Runa keeps commenting on how pretty the palace is, but no one will let her inside. Looks like I need to teach my kids the way of Nocturnal and get them sneaking.

I also gave both children daggers (because no child of the dragonborn will go defenceless thank you very much) and I can home to find them both practising on the children's dummies in their room. I watched proudly from the doorway.

MamaPenguin

I recently uprooted the family and moved them to Solitude. Runa keeps commenting on how pretty the palace is, but no one will let her inside. Looks like I need to teach my kids the way of Nocturnal and get them sneaking.

I also gave both children daggers (because no child of the dragonborn will go defenceless thank you very much) and I can home to find them both practising on the children's dummies in their room. I watched proudly from the doorway.

Both of my girls have legendary dragonbone daggers. If only I could make them kid-size armor.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts