• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What is your favorite guild?

• Thieves Guild

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • The Dark Brotherhood

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Companions

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • College Of Winterhold

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Thieves Guild, hands down. For some reason I feel really at home and comfortable, even if we are in the sewers. Strangely feels like one big family...that threatens to disown you if you get thrown in jail lol. Also, it's really sexy, for some reason. It gives off a vibe :D

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Yeah! Even when you finish the main thieves guild quest and you're all big time, he's like "I don't care if you're best buddies with the Guild Master, I'll still smash your skull in if you try anything blah blah blah"

Guerito

I am proud to be the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood. Got Shadowmere from them, and also I enjoy the little jobs I get from Night Mother.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I am proud to be the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood. Got Shadowmere from them, and also I enjoy the little jobs I get from Night Mother.

I hate those little jobs. "Kill the Unemployed Labourer", "Kill the Coldhearted Gravedigger". There's no meaning to any of them. Shoor, I don't know how you get this vibe from the Thieves Guild.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
I hate those little jobs. "Kill the Unemployed Labourer", "Kill the Coldhearted Gravedigger". There's no meaning to any of them. Shoor, I don't how you get this vibe from the Thieves Guild.
I dont know either :confused: It just feels like hooooooome.

I hate those little jobs. "Kill the Unemployed Labourer", "Kill the Coldhearted Gravedigger". There's no meaning to any of them. Shoor, I don't know how you get this vibe from the Thieves Guild.
i dont know but when i first entered the cistern i was just like this is awsome i like it better then any faction building

Ma'jaa

I totally understand youuuu. I love the Dark Brotherhood. No one ever attacked me there, and they're all like sisterly-brotherly-notsosisterlybrotherly love :D

Kuurus

For practical reasons, I love the Companions. My main skills are 1H, block, heavy armor, archery. You get free training from the Companions on all of those once you finish the questline. Plus I like being a werewolf and tearing up giant camps or killing the occasional NPC who irritates me (like those guys at the gate in Whiterun) with no repercussions.

For practical reasons, I love the Companions. My main skills are 1H, block, heavy armor, archery. You get free training from the Companions on all of those once you finish the questline. Plus I like being a werewolf and tearing up giant camps or killing the occasional NPC who irritates me (like those guys at the gate in Whiterun) with no repercussions.
so you dont get bountys when your in a werewolf state i never knew that gonna try it out soon

ExOxS

Sir Smoove
Well of course you don't, how could they tell it's you?

Icy Seeker

Yea I Liked the Dark Brotherhood. (spoiler) The home wasn't as good as the thieves guild but if there was more people in the last hide out it would be.

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
I really only like the companions for werewolfes but I voted for the dark brotherhood. Fun quests, easy to do.

Companions by far , love being a moon walker , also whiterun is a great town not to mention the Skyforge and all the small little qeusts. And as a warrior based character it feels like home. Hope im not the only one

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts