• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
The title says everything. I'm not sure if theyre called dungeons but what I mean is, what's your favorite draugr tomb, dwarven ruin, ect. Like which one did you have the most fun clearing?

For me, I'd have to say valthume was my favorite, dunno why, it was just fun for me.

What's yours?

I really like Bleak Falls Barrow. I usually clear it to test weapons, armor, enchantments, followers, etc.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Bleak Falls Barrow for the draugr.
None for the dwemer. I hate dwemer ruins so much.
And for bandits, definitely Valtheim Towers. There's something about using Unrelenting Force and a Bow of the Merciless Push on that bridge...

Neriad13

Premium Member
Calcemo's research tower! I had insane amounts of fun on that quest. Ansilvund was quite good too - the boss fight scared the crap out of me, especially as I'd lost my favorite follower in that dungeon and arrived at the end of it as an extremely underpowered battlemage.

sticky runes

Dungeons aren't exactly this game's strong point for me, they're incredibly repetitive, same enemies, same layout, with the odd fisher-price level puzzles of turning animal stones around to unlock a door. Dwemer ruins are depressing - oh look, robot things. Wonder if we're going to get to a really deep part and meet falmer and chaurus - oh, there they are. Wasn't expecting to see them down here. Now I just need to find the centurion so i can get this over and done with.

I do enjoy Potema's tomb, though. I like the way it starts off as just an old, abandoned part of the temple tucked away underneath the city, with waterways going through it, to a musty ancient tomb filled with draugr, and I like the bit at the end with all the magical energy, that was awesome.

And the dungeon you go through to to get the Dawn breaker - I was astonished by how different that place was, with all those shadowy things creeping around, I was like "F-me, new enemies?" thought I had wandered into a different video game. And getting the light to flow throw all the hallways was fun as well.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Calcemo's research tower! I had insane amounts of fun on that quest. Ansilvund was quite good too - the boss fight scared the crap out of me, especially as I'd lost my favorite follower in that dungeon and arrived at the end of it as an extremely underpowered battlemage.

This, that tower was amazingly fun to stealth through.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
And the dungeon you go through to to get the Dawn breaker - I was astonished by how different that place was, with all those shadowy things creeping around, I was like "F-me, new enemies?" thought I had wandered into a different video game. And getting the light to flow throw all the hallways was fun as well.

You should run quest specific dungeons. Some of the dungeons for the guilds and daedric quests have unique mobs. Also, Forelhost.

LunaMoth

kagrenzel(dwarven ruin) first time I went there I got a bit of a surprise, I knew something bad was about to happen after I activated that orb. Now I go there to disposal of hated foes that I had dead thralled.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts