• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chillrend

Falkreath Land Owner
I personally like most of the armor introduced to the game but the one that I fell in love with most was the Ancient Falmer Armor! It simply looks epic. My only disappointment was that it was Light Armor.

What about you guys?

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I love the Ancient Falmer Armor. I tend to use Light Armor characters, so it worked out extremely well for me. :D The rest of the new armor really has no appeal to me..

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Yeah the Ancient Falmer Armor is really cool, and I'm also partial to the Royal Vampire Armor

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
I thought all of the armour in Dawnguard was good but my favourite has to be the Royal Vampire Armour. I mean it's pretty, it's vampiric, it's elegant. And most of all it has a... CAPE. I simply cannot resist anything with a cape, mantle or long coat like features in it (Except for the Hammerfell Garb that was a bit to plain for my liking). However I do think that the vampires could've used some heavy armour of their own and more than one unique weapon would've been nice.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I'd have to agree to the Vampire Royal armour, it just feels so ... royal, both the male and female versions. I also like the Heavy Dawnguard armour, that combined with the Winter is Coming mod, it just looks so cool to me, kind of like I'm some sort of Dawnguard knight.

Chillrend

Falkreath Land Owner
I also like the Royal Vampire Armor and I WOULD wear it but I can't find any good boots and gauntlets that look good with it but still have good armor rating. I mean the regular vampire boots and gauntlets are terrible IMO. Any boots or gauntlets you guys feel look cool as well as having good stats?

jRi0T68

I actually really like the Ancient Falmer Armor. It's light, unenchanted, looks great, and no other character I run into in the game could look anything like it. My orc wears it with a Mage Hood. Goes pretty well.

Tyer032392

I really like the Dawnguard armor myself, kinda looks like the early medieval equivalent of Chain-Plate mail and a full set of it comes in handy if you are fighting vampires.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I didn't care for the Dawnguard armor set too much, Ancient Falmer is awesome as is the Royal Vamp set.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts