• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
As most of us have played through a few characters I would like to know what builds yall have liked out yalls travels.

My favorite has been a Sneak/Conjuration/Archer High Elf.

I normally kept a fire antroach around for arrow fodder and the main attack force, while I would be sitting up somewhere with bound bow and muffle casted upon myself. Now towards later in the game (when I killed Miraak) I redid my perks so I was more of a well rounded warrior.

Main Equipment and Armor.
-Ebony Set with different enchantments of Magika, Health, and some Resistance to Fire because of dragons.
-Dragonbone Bow with Firey Soul Trap and another Fire enchantment.
- Daedric Sword with Firey Soul Trap and Fire Enchantment.
-Ring with Extra Magika and Regan Magika.
-Amulet with same as ring.

I would love to see responses with details on equipment and stuff.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

My TURBO build. Daedric sword and dagger, dual flurry (2/2), and elemental fury. I needed a high speed camera to catch the blindingly fast animation. So much fun!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I use the Lover stone until late levels, then go with Lord. Any race will do that fits whatever RP personality I prefer for that character.

Light armor, sneak, archery, duel-wield dagger and sword until I can get 2 wicked daggers.

Next tier, smithing to arcane & enchanting to extra effect, maybe resto late in game to replace health potions.

If I'm not making TERA armor from my mod, I'll use elven until I can craft dragonscale, smithed to Legendary, Epic, whatever.

I use the best bow and 1H weapons I can craft or find, bow enchanted with soul trap & shock. Eventually I find ebony or daedric, I then enchant both hand weapons with absorb stamina & health. Early on, I use Dawnbreaker a lot.

By the time I reach level 51, I am a god at anything below master difficulty.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
Stealth/Mage/Unarmed Badass/Vampire/Dark Elf
th

Volanere

Grand Magister
It was a rather hard decision for me but im going to go with my bosmer archer. I used the daedric bow with a fire and soul trap enchant, heavy dragonbone armor, i also maxed out two handed so i used a dragonbone warhammer, and no magic abilities. Wierd mix, i know but he came to be my favorite.

Garbaldy

Dovahkiin Extrordinare
Argonian sneak assassin all the way

Morgan

I think my favorite just for being different is my melee (in the actual sense) artist extaordinaire. Sword and shield, alteration w/ mage armor, Breton MR, Lord stone, NO other armor, conjuration for the army. Shrugs off magic, a little fluffier but not as much as you'd expect.

feliciano182

As I like to call it:

"The Anti-Nord"

A sneaky, assasin-rogue nord, uses all crafting disciplines as well as spells from the illusion school, but can still pull a sword and slash his way through hordes of stormcloak fools. Usually, I wear nightingale armor, except for the gloves (dark brotherhood worn gloves) and a cool-looking hawk skull amulet.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
My favorite is probably the straight up heavy armor wearing, blade wielding monstrosity. I've done it sword and board, two-handed, and dual wielding...it just never gets old. I charge in, let loose a Shout, and begin swinging. When you walk out of a melee drenched in your enemies blood, the sound of sheathing your weapons is quite satisfying.

I guess my second would be an Aragorn-like build. Ranger who uses alchemy/poisons and one-handed sword. And Restoration--it was based off Aragorn, after all.

I basically did nothing but crank out builds for months after I ran out of content, but my Avatar is of my favorite, because she never got overpowered (On adept.) Dreadfall, 15yo Nord Assassin. Sneak, 2H, and Block. Unarmored, Shrouded Hood, Mourner's Dress, Thalmor gloves, and Jester's boots. I wrote 3 extensive fanfics for her, and I don't generally write fanfics. All the rest of my builds were OP mechanics manipulators, she was the only one that manipulated mechanics to never be OP, and therefore stayed fun to play.

Falmer19

I have always enjoyed archers, but My favorite build was a LOTR- inspired Rider of Rohan build. 2 handed, light armor and block. Some alchemy too. Horse- mounted combat was the pinnacle of this build.

The man

I am the man. I am everything...
my favorite is the barbarian build( ultimate survivalist and warrior)
deadric armor full with master heavy armor
daedric battleaxe with master two handed along with fiery soul trap and fire enchantment
master alchemist
master enchanter
master lockpicker
master archer with daedric bow: fiery enchantment and fear enchantment
large amount of health and stamina

That's a survivalist? I'm a survivalist, but most of my preparations are the skills, and mindset to survive independent of gear. No equipment will save you if you don't know how to use it. My "Ultimate Survivalist Build" is an Archer with Light Armor, Smithing (Just Steel for Foresworn stuff) and Cooking...

Twiffle

I think my fav build was one of those on my Sig. . Rhossin, , we go way back, i almost fell in love with her, so cool under pressure, just loved to chill out and chat to her Dremora lord in the bannered mare over a good mead or two or three, ;). . . i still bring her out on adventures for old times and memories, great to see her wield her magic and minnions in any situation and never even get a graze, , but oooooo the coin she counts out and the mead she can drink , , Happy times . . . :rolleyes:

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
My Builds tend to fluctuate between Warrior and Ranger builds.

My First was along the lines of Ranger/Warrior Build that had skills that consisted of:
Light Armor
One Handed
Archery
Block
Sneak

Equipment layout:

Fur Armour Sleeved
Fur hood
Leather Boots
Fur Bracers

Weapons:
Ebony Bow
Ebony Sword
Ebony Shield or Dragonscale for intense fights other wise no shield for most of the time.

I am roleplaying this Character as a Hunter/Gather tribal so high level armor would not fit into that very well in terms of authenticity.

My Builds tend to fluctuate between Warrior and Ranger builds.

My First was along the lines of Ranger/Warrior Build that had skills that consisted of:
Light Armor
One Handed
Archery
Block
Sneak

Equipment layout:

Fur Armour Sleeved
Fur hood
Leather Boots
Fur Bracers

Weapons:
Ebony Bow
Ebony Sword
Ebony Shield or Dragonscale for intense fights other wise no shield for most of the time.

I am roleplaying this Character as a Hunter/Gather tribal so high level armor would not fit into that very well in terms of authenticity.

I'm working on a Dark Elf with similar characteristics.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts