• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FushRoDahhh

I guess people are taking fan feedback into account when it comes to TESO. The game was complete different than what it is now and it looks like fans have helped change that with their feedback. People criticized it for looking too similar to World of Warcraft, so it made the developers change it to a 3rd person perspective. Bethesda and company went back to the drawing board.

If you want to read the full story, have at it here: GameZone

The Elder

Well developers and publishers should listen to fans, especially since we're the ones playing these games, paying our hard earned money, you better believe they better listen up. I know we have no say in how the game is, but it would be nice to help make sure it runs in the right direction. Right?

NachyoChez

90% of the 'massive changes' are just the changes of going from alpha to beta. First person mode, though, is a nice addition for the fans. Sadly, they'll never be using it since you need situational awareness anytime you're with friends, but it's very nice to know they listen!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
I guess people are taking fan feedback into account when it comes to TESO. The game was complete different than what it is now and it looks like fans have helped change that with their feedback. People criticized it for looking too similar to World of Warcraft, so it made the developers change it to a 3rd person perspective. Bethesda and company went back to the drawing board.

If you want to read the full story, have at it here: GameZone
I think it's awesome that they are listening to what fans want. After all, we'll be paying for the privilege of playing, so it makes sense to keep us happy.

Rimfaxe96

Sounds like a distraction move to get the players ignore the game fee and put themselves into a better light.

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Just like Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn. I played the last strings of the BETA and each time, after we submitted our suggestions and feedback, it got better and better. It was turned into something very decent (lost out on the very last beta phrase, phrase 4 though) with Phrase 3 for sure, so listening and actually doing what fans want is a really good idea for TESO and team to take.

This way they might just wrangle in more people who are skeptical about paying 15$ a month is a pretty unstable economy.

Adam Warlock

Frankly , I hope the 1st person solo adventures in TESO stand up on their own.
I will play the quests that are most similar to the current Skyrim for certain.
This will be my 1st foray into an MMO so hopefully I will find that part of the game enjoyable enough to continue to pay-to-play.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts