• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

I suppose the best way to simulate this is to have a second home equipped with children`s beds that you can visit temporarily.

Even though we live at Lakeview , I purchased a new room in Proudspire so the kids can get a taste of the big city.
I think they will enjoy the trip since they liked it in Whiterun while we were there.

Warning .. Be sure to strip the removable contents of any labs you replace with bedrooms in Markarth , Riften , or Whiterun before you remodel .

Adam Warlock

what gets replaced in proudspire?
entire new room on 3rd floor is the Proudspire addition so you are able to keep your labs there. Strip the shelves to the left outside your master bedroom door becaiuse that`s where their door will be.

Presuming you don`t lose your lab for Hjerim because of that house`s size.
Can someone confirm this ?

andrew9300

Wait you can move them back and forth? I will buy a vacation home in Markath (Vindrel Hall). For good vacations and it would be good for my Children to interact with other kids.

Adam Warlock

finally did the full tour to all my homes(don`t have Hjerim).
Hearthfire homes all much the same
Children`s comments change in each location
No interactions with local kids in towns noted
Afternoons they play in Solitude down by The Winking Skeever on their own and in Markarth they just stand around in front of Ogmund`s house .
They talk about the other kids in Whiterun but still play separately
No other kids come outside in Riften and when Runa said Brynjolf had given her an apple I cut the trip short

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts