Fallout Debate NCR vs Legion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Faction you support?

• Total voters

HouseHosted

Mundus 9-5, Oblivion weekends
I'll apologize for the necro and the far less than philosophically deep comment I put forth.

I progressed as far as I could on both sides until I had to make a decision. At this point I did not decide, and continued sneak killing everyone from every faction for their gear. This is a grand scheme developed for a single intent: To put it away and never do anything with it.

Ancano

High Justiciar
Mr House is the most probable ending and makes the most sense.

Although NCR is a strong second however I like the idea of a *buffer zone* between East and West.

Thing is though, there is a dialogue option to convince Mr House not to destroy the BoS and if NCR wins then they can work with BoS.

So NCR or House, both of those are good endings. Yes Man is a fun one too but that's something a little different and it never entered my mind to help the Legion or more specifically help Caesar. Though I did save him. Alas, his fate was sealed the moment he entered the Mojave. Though the Legion can live without him.

Really though, I like New Vegas with both NCR and House sharing control. Something good about having them both together, much the same w/ the BoS, who saved many lives and helped progress in all of the previous fallout games.

I did not share Caesar's opinion of them though I found him a very interesting man. Still, he was wrong to force himself on the Mojave, which itself was already organized and didn't need to be 'reconstructed' in his image... to suite his approval. Which was the fundamental flaw in Caesar's logic, complicated as he was.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts