Fallout 4, what are you most excited for?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lyndi_dather

Spell Slinging Derp
Personal, I'm really excited that Dogmeat is back, and the house/base building has really got my attention. I also really love the fact that guns, for instance, a Laser rifle can be built from the ground up, like from a Laser Pistol.

So what are you excited for [emoji1]

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Mods coming to console version, Vehicles because I'm interested in how they'll make them in a nuclear wasteland and obviously that new combat system. I'm very intrigued by these things although lets hope that Bethesda actually delivers the goods this time :p

Last edited:

lyndi_dather

Spell Slinging Derp
Mods coming to console version, Vehicles because I'm interested in how they'll make them in a nuclear wasteland and obviously that new combat system. I'm very intrigued by these things although lets hope that Bethesda actually delivers the goods this time [emoji14]
Vehicles? Where did you hear that?

lyndi_dather

Spell Slinging Derp
Probably the reveal trailer. It showed ingame moving vertibirds. It would be blasphemous to not allow the sole survivor to drive them, wouldn't it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
No not really, it could just be a scene from a mission most likely, or how you transport power armor. That would ruin the wasteland wandering experience otherwise.

No not really, it could just be a scene from a mission most likely, or how you transport power armor. That would ruin the wasteland wandering experience otherwise.
Not necessarily. I think it'd be great. You would have to go through a lot to find it, and it would be worthwhile when you did. By the time you get it, you'll most likely have explored most of the world. Maybe it should be an endgame reward or something. Also, there are jetpacks and the like, so who's to say they didn't go the full mile and add fully controllable vehicles?

lyndi_dather

Spell Slinging Derp
Not necessarily. I think it'd be great. You would have to go through a lot to find it, and it would be worthwhile when you did. By the time you get it, you'll most likely have explored most of the world. Maybe it should be an endgame reward or something. Also, there are jetpacks and the like, so who's to say they didn't go the full mile and add fully controllable vehicles?

In Fallout lore Vertibirds out of a couple of other man made transportation, are controlled by the Enclave, Brotherhood, and NCR. You would either have a choice to join the Brotherhood and they let you rent it, or it's just transportation for the power armor. The jetpacks wouldn't take nearly as many resources as a Vertibird would, and Power Armor is the only transportation I see the main protagonist actually controlling. Like I said before, it would ruin the wandering experience, and is most likely just a fast travel or transportation thingy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts