Fallout 4? Don't Hold Your Breath

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shawn Hopkins

If you love Skyrim, there's a chance you might have sampled Bethesda's other first-person RPG series and are hungry for more modern Fallout. Rock Paper Shotgun's Nathan Grayson, showing some admirable pluck, recently tried to pin down Bethesda game Director Todd Howard, and it looks like your belly is going to rumble a little while longer.

“We don’t [have a timeframe for our next game announcement],” Howard tokd Grayson, “but I think it’s gonna be a while.”

“We’ve gotten fairly used to all the questions and curiosity over the years. Everyone wants information. Right now, we’re just trying to figure out which of our ideas are going to stick and finding an appropriate time to talk about it.

Grayson tried, and failed, to get some info Howard about voice-casting rumors. Howard also said Bethesda has been impressed by the fan-made Fallout 4 creations, even the fake ARGs and announcements.

“The ARG was very, very well done,” he chuckled. “It’s a testament to our fans. And they’re doing that stuff and making mods. The stuff they do, we often look at and go, ‘Well, why don’t we just do that? That’s really great.’”
View the Post on the Blog

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
well this is disappointing! In a way. I love the Fallout games as much as I do Skyrim. It's not their fault they're set in a nuked out post-apocalyptic wasteland but still based on current places. It's the only reason I don't play them now, it got a little too close to home.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Honestly don't care. Imo, it's a good thing their taking their time with it.

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
Gidian, you know
I couldn't agree with you more. After being burned by the Bioware/EA merger (knew that was a bad thing) and the terrible way Mass Effect turned out, I'm glad we can still count on Bethesda taking their time and getting it done right. I'm excited still enough about Skyrim let alone The Elder Scrolls Online. I'm not a PC player, and I'm not a fan of MMOs, and yet I'm excited about that one.

they do quality work

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts