• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Rextoret

top kek
    I'm starting my intro post now. I'll need to know some information, in order to make my post more detailed.
    • What is the season right now? (IC.)
    • What is the status of Solitude?
    • What is the density of zombies & daedra outside of the cities? In forests? In the mountains? In the plains?

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    To answer rex's questions.....

The end of autumn.

Overrun with undead except for the blue palace.

Fairly dense outside of cities, sparse in forest but hidden in the trees, rare in the mountains but those paths have become more clouded and dangerous, visible and dense in the plains.

Did that help?

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
    Wow, happy to be back. And welcome aboard Rex! :)

Hope my last two posts weren't off Simus. Really odd especially this latest one to have interactions with not only three of my own OC's but a cannon character. I think I managed to pull it off for my first time on a large scale scene like that...

Dabiene Caristiana

Odd, I get back and things go dead. o_O I am a curse. Happens on MMO's, forums, etc. Oh boy... I'll post again soon then.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    I say Breton because they can balance out Magic and Melee But Nords are more endurant and hardy. Just a heads up, my orc character will be a little OP, considering he is a general of Malacath. So yea, choose wisely Gregor.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Also, quick summary of how General Kraguul looks. This was a REALLY close choice. But which do you guys think he should look like?

Kensai3_by_kingmong.jpg

This one or...

body02low.jpg

This one? Again, a really close choice. I personally think the first would be better, but it's always nice to have feedback.

Dabiene Caristiana

Posted in RAE2:

Just a heads everyone, my dad and I are cutting our landline in favor of no telemarketers calling us at every hour (no one calls us anyway hardly) and getting faster internet. Right now CenturyLink is having people pay the same price apparently (dunno if that's true or not from 1 lady, people over there are idiots anyway from my past experience).

Same price. For ALL speeds.

We're paying 15-20 bucks a month for not even 1 mbps. When we could get at the same price at 10 mbps. That's why I haven't been able to post guys, I'm sorry. I takes almost a minute to load a page on here and my laptop is as I know of virus free pretty much. And it's not that old either. I wish I could post but I can't post good ones until we can get the internet sped up again. Which WILL be soon.

Until then... Hope this rp doesn't die!

Simus

An Excellent Site Member

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    My friends...

It has come to my attention that Fading Hope has stopped in progress. The reason for this, i know, is that half of you have either quit the site, are swamped with work, or were drawn in by other Major RPs. This leaves me with two options.

One. I can rally up the few of you that are left and burn through the rest of this RP, which will tie into other RPs i make. I prefer this option because i personally love to have the feedback and responses of other RPers.

Two. I can, as much as i don't like the idea of it, make this RP into a fanfiction. Write out the rest of the story myself and publish it for others to read. As i said, i would MUCH rather we all band together and continue the RP accordingly. But, as i know, over half of you either quit or are quite busy with life stuff.

So, i leave the choice, to you. My friends. I respect each and every one of you. You're posts are amazing and you deserve you're given Reps. It will be a vote. Those who wish to come back to revive the RP once again may post their current situations and when they may be returning to help.

Those who aren't returning, however, are encouraged to post an explanation but don't have to, as long as you say whether or not you will come back, it's ok. I, personally and on my own opinion, would love to try to revive the RP anyway i can and bring most if not ALL of you back. Either way, the choice falls to you, my friends.

I will also be within Wi-Fi range until early Sunday morning, when i will be gone for a few hours. Until then, i will answer any questions any of you have and will do my best to encourage all of you to stay.

Your Dear Friend,

fellowknight

Dustman

The Silver Blade
    Um. Hi. I, admittedly, have "abandoned" (or perhaps ignored) this thread only for lack of inspiration - that is to say, immediate inspiration, and that I have been swamped with college essays, and various other troubles.

That being said, I love the universe that has been created and I do not wish it to die, nor shall I quit; I have many more plans for a role in this RP. I will need to catch up on the official thread, and then... I will try and post for Marius. It seems that since I last looked, or was aware of the thread's progress, much has transpired. I feel my part has caused a lot of lagging storylines, and for that I am very sorry.

Here's what I got, before I read the main thread:

Alesan, Marius' son, is still in the jails of Clavicus Vile; my plan for him is to migrate to Winterhold, and join Dabs and Simus' characters there, to add more motivation for that.His jailing all started as a way to cleverly dispose of the healer, who couldn't do any more on this thread.

Isobel, Marius' wife, is traveling with Durable's character, to get to Fort Dawnguard, but that is moving very slowly, and I apologize for sort of kidnapping Durable.

Lastly, Marius. When I last left him, he's injured, fed up, and tired, but determined to end the campaign in the Deadlands. My head-plan was to have him finish off Big Baddy First-in-Command, with the help of the electrical powers of our friend H'sikar. Because of my absence, I do not know the status of our scaly friend, either.

Don't give up hope for this thread yet. I think if anything, it just needs to be...refreshed. The loose trailing stories that are all happening just need to be quickened, tied up, or connected; I will do my part to hold my end of that, but with the chaos of life, I cannot promise much.

And if you ever decide that the only way to make this story work is to make it a private thread, so that the amount of people in it do not change, and the story can remain consistent, know that I would volunteer to join that private thread. This is after all, my only RP, save for the other one called "Life" :D

I've got to run some errands now, but when I am done with those, I will look at the main thread, catch up on the storylines, and maybe even contribute. Hope for this epic ain't fading yet.

- Dustman :D

Dustman

The Silver Blade
    Posted in RAE2:

Just a heads everyone, my dad and I are cutting our landline in favor of no telemarketers calling us at every hour (no one calls us anyway hardly) and getting faster internet. Right now CenturyLink is having people pay the same price apparently (dunno if that's true or not from 1 lady, people over there are idiots anyway from my past experience).

Same price. For ALL speeds.

We're paying 15-20 bucks a month for not even 1 mbps. When we could get at the same price at 10 mbps. That's why I haven't been able to post guys, I'm sorry. I takes almost a minute to load a page on here and my laptop is as I know of virus free pretty much. And it's not that old either. I wish I could post but I can't post good ones until we can get the internet sped up again. Which WILL be soon.

Until then... Hope this rp doesn't die!

I suggest switching to Charter, if it is available in your area. Low prices, practically unlimited online data plan, and extremely high speeds.

sponsor?

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Al
    Um. Hi. I, admittedly, have "abandoned" (or perhaps ignored) this thread only for lack of inspiration - that is to say, immediate inspiration, and that I have been swamped with college essays, and various other troubles.

That being said, I love the universe that has been created and I do not wish it to die, nor shall I quit; I have many more plans for a role in this RP. I will need to catch up on the official thread, and then... I will try and post for Marius. It seems that since I last looked, or was aware of the thread's progress, much has transpired. I feel my part has caused a lot of lagging storylines, and for that I am very sorry.

Here's what I got, before I read the main thread:

Alesan, Marius' son, is still in the jails of Clavicus Vile; my plan for him is to migrate to Winterhold, and join Dabs and Simus' characters there, to add more motivation for that.His jailing all started as a way to cleverly dispose of the healer, who couldn't do any more on this thread.

Isobel, Marius' wife, is traveling with Durable's character, to get to Fort Dawnguard, but that is moving very slowly, and I apologize for sort of kidnapping Durable.

Lastly, Marius. When I last left him, he's injured, fed up, and tired, but determined to end the campaign in the Deadlands. My head-plan was to have him finish off Big Baddy First-in-Command, with the help of the electrical powers of our friend H'sikar. Because of my absence, I do not know the status of our scaly friend, either.

Don't give up hope for this thread yet. I think if anything, it just needs to be...refreshed. The loose trailing stories that are all happening just need to be quickened, tied up, or connected; I will do my part to hold my end of that, but with the chaos of life, I cannot promise much.

And if you ever decide that the only way to make this story work is to make it a private thread, so that the amount of people in it do not change, and the story can remain consistent, know that I would volunteer to join that private thread. This is after all, my only RP, save for the other one called "Life" :D

I've got to run some errands now, but when I am done with those, I will look at the main thread, catch up on the storylines, and maybe even contribute. Hope for this epic ain't fading yet.

- Dustman :D

Sounds good , Dust. I'm glad you're still with us, buddy. I also apologize, Gregor, for the long wait. It's not as easy as i hoped it would be to write for My Orc. But i left a space for you to pick up at and describe the scenery.

Dabiene Caristiana

We went with Verizon. And the irony?

CenturyLink works with them.

Worst. Revelation. EVER.

I sure hope Verizon knows what it's doing. Yesterday for the third time (once that day and twice the previous) we got a computer call about someone regarding their debt. So dad calls them up about the mix up and wrong number (remember they called us like 3 times already) and so he explained the situation along with the person's name and he was transferred. After being put on hold for 5 minutes a new person comes on and says, "Hello, how may I help you?" meaning that they probably just transferred him out of spite perhaps or sent him to a part where they actually deal with wrong number calls. I told him he should have just repeated what happened, (after all it doesn't take long to explain that the robot call got the wrong number) but he said that after he was treated like that after being put on hold for five minutes just to explain it again that they obviously didn't care.

I thought CenturyLink was bad. So I had a good laugh at that considering I pressured my poor ol' man into getting a new company who happens to be connected to CenturyLink. Oh boy I feel bad. XD Eh, I didn't know. Well Verizon has poor investment choices eh? :p

Well enough of my stupid story that probably bored you to tears with the same nonsense. In a while I'll be able to post. All the while coming up with a plan to let down a guy-friend easy to the 'friend-zone only' relationship issue.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts