• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Any room for one more?

Name: Urzog gro-Uzuk
    Race: Orc
    Age and Gender: 24 and male
    Religion: None

Appearance: View attachment 4124

Here be his Tale: Urzog was born in the far future into a land filled with violence and war. Much of his life was spent in hiding when he was young, and fighting when he grew older. His tribe was that of which had produced many warriors and sometimes even sorcerers, but they all held a strict code of honor. Urzog was taught the code of Malacath, and has upheld it's laws the best he could. When he became a young mer, his father had grown old and as Orcish customs dictate, he would have to fight his son for title of Chief. With much regret, Urzog slew his father, becoming chief of his tribe. His rule was filled with an end to the Orcish tribal wars and good fortune. When the daedra invaded Tamriel, they brought much death and suffering, and Urzog renounced his worship of Malacath. The Keeper was angered by this and brought hordes of his minions to slaughter Urzog's tribe. They suceeded but left the young Orc to live with constant agony and pain at having lost his tribe. Now Urzog walks amongst chaos, without a religion, unknowing what the Gods have planned for him..

Personality: Typical Orc, but since he is younger he isn't completely set in his ways. Is mostly serious, but has a good heart.

Indeed, Welcome to the Rp! Your Character looks great! Though, you might wanna give a quick description of his skills. Remember Rule Number 1.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    edited.

Dustman

The Silver Blade
    Any room for one more?

Name: Urzog gro-Uzuk
    Race: Orc

Age and Gender: 24 and male

Religion: None

Class: Samurai
    Skills: Heavy Armor, Smithing, One Handed, Two Handed, Block, H2H(Knows some mixed Orcish/Akaviri Kung-Fu).

Appearance: View attachment 4124

Here be his Tale: Urzog was born in the far future into a land filled with violence and war. Much of his life was spent in hiding when he was young, and fighting when he grew older. His tribe was that of which had produced many warriors and sometimes even sorcerers, but they all held a strict code of honor. Urzog was taught the code of Malacath, and has upheld it's laws the best he could. When he became a young mer, his father had grown old and as Orcish customs dictate, he would have to fight his son for title of Chief. With much regret, Urzog slew his father, becoming chief of his tribe. His rule was filled with an end to the Orcish tribal wars and good fortune. When the daedra invaded Tamriel, they brought much death and suffering, and Urzog renounced his worship of Malacath. The Keeper was angered by this and brought hordes of his minions to slaughter Urzog's tribe. They suceeded but left the young Orc to live with constant agony and pain at having lost his tribe. Now Urzog walks amongst chaos, without a religion, unknowing what the Gods have planned for him..

Personality: Typical Orc, but since he is younger he isn't completely set in his ways. Is mostly serious, but has a good heart.

Out of curiosity, what armor is that he's wearing?

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
    Question for Simus. What would happen if Alice met Soldin, would the events from Reforaging an Empire cease to exist in this multi-verse or? (I figured it would after reasoning and reading the whole thread so far)

I also can't but Severus would be good in this too. He'd probably be part of a rouge Vampire clan hiding out with Serana during the whole thing, him as Master and possibly having to protect Serana from Molag and having to obey and kill mortals. But maybe that's a bit much.

He'd also be good as retaliating and resisting Molag and him having Dagon send his Daedra after him for disobeying his 'blessed creator'.

Just a thought.

As for Soldin he probably at this point would be Meridia's Ally but not trusting her even though they despise the undead. Going with the rule, "What's dead is dead and should be laid to rest." But hey, it's your roleplay. :) What I can't wait for... IS THIS PARTY GETTING STARTED! :D

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Let's call this an alternate plot to Reforging an Empire to where Simus tries to organize his rebellion but gets cock blocked by the zombies. So they would know each other.

Dabiene Caristiana

FINALLY, found Soldin's. I'll have to change a little because of Civil war and stuff but he's the same guy basically in RAE. It was on page 30 of OOC.

Name: Soldin Snowknight

Class: Knight

Appearance:

Likes: Any kind of fine alcohol after a long journey or battle, helping, the Companions, animals, kids, the Dawnguard, thrill of battle, giving some kind of comfort, likes to play the lute (he likes music with any instrument anyway)

Dislikes: Vampires (but feels some simpathy for them since he's a werewolf), Harkon, Ulfric, politics, Hired thugs, People who ordered his assassination, the Dark brotherhood, Theives guild (but will steal if it's absolutely necessary)

Weapon of Preference: So far it's his Skyforged Steel Greatsword with a powerful Fire enchantment. Also legendary. But will use an Orc greatsword with soul trap for enchanting purposes. And yes, only prefers the use of Greatswords.

Armor of Preference: Lengendary unenchanted Dawnguard armor, full.

Abilities: Master of: Heavy Armor, Two-handed, Smithing, Speech, Illusion, and Enchanting. Horrible with Archery, Alchemy, most other magic schools, can pick some locks, horrible at sneaking, dislikes light armor. Also pitiful at pickpocketing. Sometimes too nice for his own good.

History: When Soldin was born, he was destined to be a Knight, or perhaps a sell sword. He was always looked upon as an odd child, always wanting to be fighting something, that and his pure white hair, and pale face. Being a Nord wasn't all that bad though, but he started to cast novice spells of Illusion and was adept at persuasion when he was a young pre-teen. By the age of 16, His merchant parents (the family was in Rorikstead at the time) thought since he was so adept in speech that he should become a merchant or develope some kind of trade. Soon he developed an ability of creating very fine swords and armor, and of course with his remarkable talking abilities, sold them at a very fine price.

But soon that had ended when the Civil War had started, and being Nords, his parents wanted to move out of Skyrim to avoid conflict. The family did consider Talos as one of the Divines, but felt the Empire was in a right about the situation at hand: They all needed to stay together. Being torn, the urged their son to leave with them, without much success. "Skyrim is my home." He said. "And I'll do my best to serve her." So he urged his parents to Cyrodiil, where hopefully they would be safe. He had stayed and soon journeyed throughout Skyrim helping those in need of his beloved country. However, after getting in a tangle with some Stormcloaks, the Imperials were there along with Tulius who ambushed them. Being caught in the fray, he was sent to Helgen to be beheaded. However a Dragon had attacked and he escaped with Hadvar.
    After the event he went on to Whiterun where he met the Companions and after many trials he was soon transformed into a werewolf. He was also held in high esteem, even Vilkas considered him a good sparring opponent.

He had joined the Dawnguard soon after becoming so adept in Speech and Smithing, he decided to train his skills with the Greatsword for the Dawnguard. Soon he was an expert in wielding the heavy sword, and his expert eye on Heavy armor flourished. When vampires attacked he inspired many to stand their ground where ever he went: Solitude, Dawnguard fort itself, Morthal, Riften, and especially Whiterun. His master of Illusion powers had increased along with his understanding of the field. He decided then to go into Enchanting to not only make an extra profit but also give the Dawnguard Warriors an extra 'umph' in vampire slaying. He also found it interesting.

When the Civil War had ended, Soldin payed no mind. He always mailed letters to his parents, and he made a good profit. So the matter didn't concern him. But when terror struck Tamriel, Soldin knew he had to do something. Obviously if he didn't he'd turn into the Undead. With Hircine calling upon his kin of Werewolves to aid in the invasion and Soldin flat out refusing such a thing Hircine ordered others to hunt him down to bow down to his command. And when he heard of some kind of hope to stop this madness while he was at the Dawnguard Fort, his allies waiting for their death he had decided it was time he did his duty. His real duty. To serve his homeland Skyrim, Tamriel... NIRN, and to make his parents proud.

----------------------

If there is something wrong I'll explain/change it.

Dabiene Caristiana

Let's call this an alternate plot to Reforging an Empire to where Simus tries to organize his rebellion but gets cock blocked by the zombies. So they would know each other.

Got it. Dabiene probably fled to the College or to Sigmus' outpost. But most likely was overpowered by Hircine then.

Dabiene Caristiana

Anyone getting a vibe on TES's version of 'I AM LEGEND'? Like seriously... Just thought of that. Didn't care much for the plot line but I liked the characters and the idea of virus infected like zombies. I guess my subconscience thought oh, maybe it would work if Pyrite did this since he controls order and disease and talked about it in the chat message thing. Weiiiiird.

Dabiene Caristiana

That was a very sad ending. Was great too. I almost cried. I remember my friends though jumping and screaming at the 'jump' scenes XD I was just laughing my arse off. Of course I occassionally laugh at scary movies o_O Dunno why, maybe I'm nuts...

Dabiene Caristiana

Aw, thank you! I can actually be crazy. The neighbours dog wouldn't stop pooping on our lawn so I threatened to my dad that I would dump my cat's business on theirs along with other things and see how they liked it lol.

That and blasted music out my window or on my lawn towards their house lol.

Dustman

The Silver Blade
    Sweet, another Dawnguard. I'm sure Marius would be happy to see one after the Great Vampire Wars.

For the sake of RP, and both Marius and Soldin being Dawnguard and thus probably knowing one another, how well would you like them to know each other, Dabiene?

Dabiene Caristiana

Hm, probably act as buds. Knowing Soldin he probably ticked off Isran by getting his soldiers drunk and having merry time all the while pulling off stunts in killing vampires. Isran and him didn't get along.

So with that in mind, they can be buds. :3 I really haven't come up with a huge back story for Soldin yet. Nor Dabiene. I am working on a fanfic for Severus but it's on haitus. Come to think of it, I wonder how that would go down between Severus and Soldin. Simus you remember the story Soldin told that a 'mysterious vampire' saved him which infact was Severus? I kinda forgot that Severus hates the Dawnguard and its members so it wouldn't be valid... UNLESS he was spying on the Dawnguard. So if I did have Severus in this roleplay (probably not) he'd also 'know' Marius as well. Which would lead to complications.

Wow, I'm prattling on a bit. That's not good, oops. XD Anyway, when are we starting? Or are we still waiting for the others to let us know?

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Dang this RP is sooo tempting.... But me no like anything classic zombie...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts