• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
So now I have all three houses and I think my favourite is still LVM. Yes even with all the dragons, vampires, bandits, wolves etc...
Morthal house is OK, but I have had so much weird stuff happen there...like the two dead dragur that keep spawning there, and old Vlad constantly mining that damn clay deposit :) Once when I left the house I heard this heavy breathing and there is a giant standing right next to me... ! One thing I DO like about this house though is that it is purely for storage. I have the storage room which looks cool, the library I am currently filling with heaps of books and the green house, which I discovered last night is FULL of insects! Butterflies of all sorts, torchbugs, and bees have built a hive in the rafters! so cool :)

Yesterday I visited my very first character, a Khajiit, and installed the DLC's and she is only going to have the house in The Pale. Which means she needs to haul ALL her stuff out of every other house she owns in the province :)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I own all houses and I've lived in all of them for some time in peace, except in Windstad Manor from Morthal.
While building it it was quite obvious that the region there looked... ominous, but what I didn't expect were regular spider, wolf and bandit attacks. My charwoman housecarl Vladimar or whatever his name was got killed by them, and now it's pretty much abandoned.

My favourite homes are Lakeview Manor and Proudspire Manor. Both have the most beautiful surroundings, and theres a shrine to Talos not too far away from the Lakeview Manor house. Despite expecting troubles there I've never encountered anything dangerous so far, even when spending time outside; but so far only a few foxes ran across my lawn.

LVM--- Nice view. Hope all goes well for you there .:)

I think Heljarchen Hall has a nicer view don't you think?

I own all houses and I've lived in all of them for some time in peace, except in Windstad Manor from Morthal.
While building it it was quite obvious that the region there looked... ominous, but what I didn't expect were regular spider, wolf and bandit attacks. My charwoman housecarl Vladimar or whatever his name was got killed by them, and now it's pretty much abandoned.

My favourite homes are Lakeview Manor and Proudspire Manor. Both have the most beautiful surroundings, and theres a shrine to Talos not too far away from the Lakeview Manor house. Despite expecting troubles there I've never encountered anything dangerous so far, even when spending time outside; but so far only a few foxes ran across my lawn.

Hey HI Kit..... Yea see all the way to White Run on a clear day . I just added the swamp house , just main hall with Green house, and , I'm makin poison 's for my Weapons. I'm thinkin me and Jordis will end up at LVM , I got the crew all geared up . It's a rough neighbor hood ...:eek:

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Hey HI Kit..... Yea see all the way to White Run on a clear day . I just added the swamp house , just main hall with Green house, and , I'm makin poison 's for my Weapons. I'm thinkin me and Jordis will end up at LVM , I got the crew all geared up . It's a rough neighbor hood ...:eek:

Hey Remi :) Nice. You will love the green house with all the butterflies and stuff :) I have all ingredients to make high priced potions to sell (I loves me gold. ARGH!!) in the greenhouse, garden and fish hatchery.

Rimfaxe96

The only thing the houses in Skyrim lack is the dungeon/prison section in the cellar.

tumblr_inline_mhqc0rbmtc1qbt1zf.jpg

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

I like Windstad, despite the spiders, bandits & wolfs (do you get draugers as well? I believe I do cause there are always dead ones in the yard - Vladimir must be taking care of them). I kind of like the grim, swampy area (plus I've got the fishery at my disposal). Lakeview is fine, but I keep finding Giants there! Who knew Giants even came in to the valley! While my all time favorite is still the one I get from the Pale (as it's close to Whiterun - sorry I forgot the manor's name), I just really like Windstad.

Daelon DuLac

The only thing the houses in Skyrim lack is the dungeon/prison section in the cellar.

tumblr_inline_mhqc0rbmtc1qbt1zf.jpg
Uhm... okay. I think I prefer my forge and skeevers. I've got the Dawnstar Sanctuary for all my torture needs thank you very much!

I like Windstad, despite the spiders, bandits & wolfs (do you get draugers as well? I believe I do cause there are always dead ones in the yard - Vladimir must be taking care of them). I kind of like the grim, swampy area (plus I've got the fishery at my disposal). Lakeview is fine, but I keep finding Giants there! Who knew Giants even came in to the valley! While my all time favorite is still the one I get from the Pale (as it's close to Whiterun - sorry I forgot the manor's name), I just really like Windstad.

The Winstad fish farm , along with green house is a great place for makin the good stuff . ( Watchin yer poison work on all those bandits..... Fun in the sun ...:D

Daelon DuLac

The Winstad fish farm , along with green house is a great place for makin the good stuff . ( Watchin yer poison work on all those bandits..... Fun in the sun ...:D
Since I make a lot of slow and paralyze poisons, I like to hit 'em and let the Chaurus get 'em. I've done it 1/2 a dozen times so far. It seems like, every time I poison them a chaurus shows up - no other time. I like to hit 'em from up on the deck (always the North one for some reason). Funny, I knew there were Chaurus between Morthal & Solitude in the swamp but had no idea they came that far east & north.

Since I make a lot of slow and paralyze poisons, I like to hit 'em and let the Chaurus get 'em. I've done it 1/2 a dozen times so far. It seems like, every time I poison them a chaurus shows up - no other time. I like to hit 'em from up on the deck (always the North one for some reason). Funny, I knew there were Chaurus between Morthal & Solitude in the swamp but had no idea they came that far east & north.

LOL That's freaking amazing , I got to try it .

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Maybe your poisons have Chaurus Pheromones in them :)
And yes I have the dead drauger spawn at my Winstad Manor to :)

Wildroses

Man, I thought I was the only one who had dead Draugr spawning at Winstead Manor.

Has anyone ever had this happen? I cleared an infestation of skeevers in Heljarchen Hall. There were no red dots on the compass, so I went back upstairs. I was quite surprised when I came back to find a completely non-hostile skeever wandering around the basement.

Little Skeevy's been there about two in-game months now. My followers don't care about him, and Skeevy never attacks me either, not even when I jump on him because he's blocking the door to my forge. He's certainly not a child's pet as Lucia bought her asthmatic fox with emphysema home before Skeevy arrived.

I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else. The only bug more awesome than this one is the one which had the Khajiit caravan's all decide: "Screw travelling" and set up permanent residence outside Whiterun, Windhelm and Riften.

Daelon DuLac

Man, I thought I was the only one who had dead Draugr spawning at Winstead Manor.

Has anyone ever had this happen? I cleared an infestation of skeevers in Heljarchen Hall. There were no red dots on the compass, so I went back upstairs. I was quite surprised when I came back to find a completely non-hostile skeever wandering around the basement.

Little Skeevy's been there about two in-game months now. My followers don't care about him, and Skeevy never attacks me either, not even when I jump on him because he's blocking the door to my forge. He's certainly not a child's pet as Lucia bought her asthmatic fox with emphysema home before Skeevy arrived.

I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else. The only bug more awesome than this one is the one which had the Khajiit caravan's all decide: "Screw travelling" and set up permanent residence outside Whiterun, Windhelm and Riften.
I've had both, but I have 2 skeevers. The tend to hang out by my mead jugs and one is occassionally up on my 9 divines alter, but they're harmless. I've even caught them watching the kids practice on their dummy. Lucia adopted that same stupid fox for me two. It's like living with my heavy smoking aunt Gladys. Cute little bugger though and he luvs my Lucia!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I have never had any non-hostile left over skeevers. My son has one though. And it got stuck down in the cellar once. Then it got stuck outside. I'm not too fussed on it but it follows my son around, so I tolerate it. And it seems to be not as dirty as other skeevers. OK so yes I did feed it cheese once. My daughter has not brought any pets home. Does that happen? can you have more than one pet? I so wanted her to bring home a bunny :sadface:

Wildroses

I have never had any non-hostile left over skeevers. My son has one though. And it got stuck down in the cellar once. Then it got stuck outside. I'm not too fussed on it but it follows my son around, so I tolerate it. And it seems to be not as dirty as other skeevers. OK so yes I did feed it cheese once. My daughter has not brought any pets home. Does that happen? can you have more than one pet? I so wanted her to bring home a bunny :sadface:

Hearthfire seems to be capped at one pet from the wild (Bunny, fox, skeever, mudcrab, spider) and one dog. So I don't think you're getting that bunny.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Hearthfire seems to be capped at one pet from the wild (Bunny, fox, skeever, mudcrab, spider) and one dog. So I don't think you're getting that bunny.

NOOOOOOO!!!! *sniff* :sadface: What if I kill the skeever?... Dammit, I can't do that to it.. ggrrr.. me and my damn kind heart..lol.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I had bandits storm the inside of my house and all Lydia could do was say: "I hope you aren't planning any trouble", to me...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts