• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “Mmm a real bed…” Emlyn smiled squeezing Eru’s hand as they climbed the staircase to the second floor. “That pile of hay in the dungeon was true torture.” She giggled spinning the doorknob and pushing it open, pulling Eru in as she walked in backwards. “It might have been tolerable if you were there to snuggle with but then who would have rescued us?” Emlyn giggled again, batting her eyes slyly and pulling her in for a tender kiss wrapping her arms around the small of her back.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she rolled her eyes in a playful manner "Always you to make something serious a joke" she smiled at her, pulling her close to her hugging her "Just wish that the others could of made too" she looked down, pulling back from Em "We should try to get some sleep cause, Talos only knows when the next time we'll be able to be in town and have a bed like this" Eru stripped down, folding her clothes over the chair that was in the room, she walked over towards the small fire place in their room, holding out her hand, her hair started to turn red, as she shot a small burst of flame into the fire place lighting the wood on fire "We should probably order something to eat while we are here as well"

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “That’s my way of doing things, being serious all the time is just so… boring…” Emlyn giggled walking over to the soft bed and laying across its foot watching Eru start a roaring fire in the hearth. “We will get revenge for them; their deaths won’t be in vain.” She added turning over to lay on her back feeling her stomach grumble with the sudden movement. “I could go for something else to eat, that apple didn’t exactly hit the spot.”

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "I wonder if that kid is still around?" she slowly opened the door peeking out through the crack "Hmm" her eyes started to scan everyone in the little inn "Where are you?" she looked behind her over at Em smiled then turned back looking at until she spotted him, she whistled at him and motioned for him to come over here, as he near the door Eru quickly opened the door reaching out and grabbing him by his shirt and yanking him into the room with them, she watched as his eyes quickly scanned over both of the semi-nude elves, she snapped her fingers at him to get his attention "Hey.. Now listen, Please" she smiled at him "Like to thank you for what you did back there with the guards, but we need something... well maybe two things from you" she watched him as he nodded at her, she smiled again at him "Good, so first thing we are kinda hungry and dont think it would be safe to leave the room at this time" he nodded at her giving her a doofy grin, she shook her head smiling at him still "Second we'd like it if you would linger in the inn and be our look out and call out something random that would give us a chance to get out of here, you think you could do those things for us?" he nodded again, Eru went to go reach for more coin to pay him, when he spoke up "No need to pay me again" he gave them both another doofy grin before looking them both over again and leaving the room "Hmm" Eru turned and walked over towards Em laying down beside her "He's a very nice kid" she poked her in her sides giggling

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “Don’t have to worry about him snoozing on watch, poor boys going to be up all night thinking about what’s going on in here.” Emlyn laughed stretching out on the comfy tavern bed and yawning widely. Looking at the wall across from the bed she gazed out the window at the dark night’s sky, grinning as she noticed the orange glow in the distance that marked the forest fire she had created during their escape. Pulling her attention from the distant inferno she looked back at Eru still smiling as a light knock was heard on the door. Rolling off the bed Emlyn put her bare feet on the cold wood floor and walked over to the door, readying a fireball in her hand hidden behind the door as she spun the cast iron knob and slowly opened it.

“I have your food miss…” The boy from before answered, stepping through the cracked door holding two plates of food and some bottles as he looked around the room trying to catch a peek. “Thank you.” Emlyn smiled patting him on the head before relieving him of his load. “Now remember anyone shows up looking for us you let us know first right?” The boy shook his head yes looking up at her with a goofy smile. “Good boy.” She giggled turning back toward Eru and carrying the plates back to be as the boy lingered for a minute looking at them before letting himself out.

“Smells pretty good for Inn food...” Emlyn grinned giving Eru her plate before curling up on the bed next to her and digging in on her own as they discussed their plans. Finishing their food Emlyn carried the plates over to the desk before peeking out the door one last time, catching sight of the boy sitting in a chair next to the door. Shutting and locking it tight Emlyn looked back over her shoulder smiling as she noticed Eru dozing off on the bed. Walking over to the window she opened it up standing in the cool breeze and breathing in the smell of the forest fire as she gazed out over the horizon before heading back to bed and cuddling with Eru as she drifted off to sleep.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    the birds could be heard outside the window as Eru started to slowly stir and come to "Uggh" she moved her hand to her eyes and started to rub the sleep away, she opened one eye and saw Em next to her, she giggled and started to poke her in her side as she rolled all the way over her and landing on the floor, she stood up stretching her arms up, she started to get dress and gather her things when Eru started to hear loud voices from outside their door "We are looking for two female elves, they are wanted for high treason have you seen these ladies?" a couple no's came from outside the door as Eru held her head against the door, her eyes widening "plops" she thought as she ran over to the bed shaking Em awake "Get up damn it get your plops we have to get out of here quick" she ran around gathering everything she could in sight and jumping into her clothes as she quickly pulled her boots on she headed to the door opening it slightly peeking out watching the two guards go to room to room

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “But I want to sleep in…” Emlyn mumbled as Eru lightly shook her awake; stretching in bed she rolled over hugging the sheets as the curled up into a ball shutting her eyes. Brain finally registering what Eru had said Emlyn head the men’s voices through the cracked door as she jumped up standing in the middle of the bed. “plops how many are there?” Emlyn blurted jumping off the bed and running to pick her clothes and started to dress, pulling on her boots before grabbing her sword belt from under the edge of the bed. Walking over to the window she looked out at the dirt street below. “There isn’t anyone out front…” She sighed with relief looking back at Eru peeking out the door, putting on her sword belt she fastened the silver buckle and opened the window. “Let’s make a break for the roof.”

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Eru pushed Em out the window "Forget the damn roofs we need to get out of town quickly" she looked left and right, grabbing Ems hand she pulled her nearly yanking her arm from her socket towards the bushes across the road, peeking through the bushes Eru and Em waited until the guards where out of the building and moved on towards the next inn, as the scene played out, the boy who was their look out was shoved out of the inn by one of the guards "Where are they?!" the boy appeared to have been beaten and was bleeding from the nose and mouth Eru, enraged with anger "Hes just a child!" the boy answered "i... Dont... know... I dont know who you are talking about I swear!" the guard raised his hand and struck him in the face again, she couldnt watch this anymore, without giving thought Eru leaped from the bushes drawing her bow, knotching an arrow, pulling back on the drawstring and releasing it into the guards forearm "Leave him alone!" the guard screaming in pain turned and looked at Eru, fire in his eyes matched the anger in hers, knotching another arrow she pulled back once again this time aiming for his knee, bringing him down the ground he screamed for back up, putting her bow back and unsheathing her dagger she walked over towards the guard "This is will be lesson for you in the next life to pick on those younger than you" she brought her blade across his neck, as he feel lifeless to the ground she looked over towards the boy "Go home get cleaned up get out of here as soon as you can"

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Sorry But I Have To Go Ahead and Close This Thread As I Do Not Find Myself On As Much And Having Little Time To Make Any Post In It.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts