[Ended]Win a free copy of Dawnguard once it's released on PC or PS3 by simply liking us on Facebook!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Notgnimer

Mermaid.
Notgnimer is thy name! Im going to give a reason as to why the random generator should pick me. Well, as a great man once said,

"Hey guys!

It's been a while since we've had a competition, and what a better time to have one before the release of Dawnguard on PC and PS3. It's simple, all you have to do is like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. Be sure to post on our wall or tweet about us to be in the running to win one of five copies of Dawnguard for PC or PS3. The winners will have the DLC sent to them via a gift from Steam or for those PS3 users, a PSN gift card will be sent to you.

Once you've liked our Facebook page or followed us on Twitter and posted on our wall or tweeted about us, be sure to start a conversation with me with the link of your Facebook or Twitter post. Your post should include your Skyrim Forums username."

I did just that!

Anyhow, heres that link: Facebook

Sorry its the mobile version, my computer recently crashed and will have a new system soon (Being shipped).

Awesome competition!

huskyfan1000

im not sure how to do this on twitter... (i dont have facebook)

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Man I feel sorry for you. That's just as bad as being hunted by the Thalmor.... xD

Epic Keith

It's one of those khajiits Thalmor agents.
NO WONDER IT LOOKED SO FAMILIAR!!!! :eek:

I just realized how my chances of winning this competition is narrowing down, my only way to get dawngaurd!!

Notgnimer

Mermaid.
NO WONDER IT LOOKED SO FAMILIAR!!!! :eek:

I just realized how my chances of winning this competition is narrowing down, my only way to get dawngaurd!!

Your right! At least there are 5 people that can win.

Does anyone know the actual count of participants?

Notgnimer

Mermaid.
So 5 in 15. 33% chance? Saweeet.

Epic Keith

SKYRIM FORUMS DIDN'T ANNOUNCE WINNER?
I think I`m going to die
they said winners will be alerted before pc comes out so now I'm feeling hectic

Shade743

Perhaps there should have been a final deadline instead of "Oh, we'll finish this as soon as Dawnguard comes out on PC/PS3, despite the fact that we don't know when that is"

Might save some time, as Bethesda COULD just throw the add-on at us whenever by now, which would leave you guys rushing a little...

Notgnimer

Mermaid.
Yeah the 30 day exclusion should be up. But who knows, I called Bethesda and they didn't directly say yes or no about it being released today (the 26th). Also, I'm pretty sure the Playstation Store updates on a Saturday or something, so it won't be available until then anyways.
I agree with doing the randomization now.
Hope this helped!

Notgnimer

Mermaid.
Just as well, PS3 will for sure be getting Dawnguard last, (if at all, still isn't confirmed) because of the 1.7 update. PC users can already use the beta (the full version might even be out today), and once it has been released, consoles will receive the update 1-2 weeks after. Bethesda won't likely release 1.6 for PS3 now that 1.7 is available.

Sources: Bethesda and product-reviews.com

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Just as well, PS3 will for sure be getting Dawnguard last, (if at all, still isn't confirmed) because of the 1.7 update. PC users can already use the beta (the full version might even be out today), and once it has been released, consoles will receive the update 1-2 weeks after. Bethesda won't likely release 1.6 for PS3 now that 1.7 is available.

Sources: Bethesda and product-reviews.com

Winners will be announced tomorrow. :)

Notgnimer

Mermaid.
Is it just me, or is Renegader a boss?

Hey guys!

It's been a while since we've had a competition, and what a better time to have one before the release of Dawnguard on PC and PS3. It's simple, all you have to do is like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. Be sure to post on our wall or tweet about us to be in the running to win one of five copies of Dawnguard for PC or PS3. The winners will have the DLC sent to them via a gift from Steam or for those PS3 users, a PSN gift card will be sent to you.

Once you've liked our Facebook page or followed us on Twitter and posted on our wall or tweeted about us, be sure to start a conversation with me with the link of your Facebook or Twitter post. Your post should include your Skyrim Forums username.

Winners will be chosen and contacted before the release of Dawnguard. All of those who entered will have their usernames entered into a list at random.org and the first five names that come up will be the winners.

Winners:

Hey Renegader,

I hope I'm not too late, but here are my posts for the Dawnguard competition. I wasn't able to link the post for Facebook, but I posted as Mike Guimond, so that should help. Thanks so much for the opportunity!
Twitter / Spidey_Mike2012: @SkyrimForums It's so craz ...Skyrim Forums | Facebook

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts