[Ended]Win a free copy of Dawnguard once it's released on PC or PS3 by simply liking us on Facebook!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Even though I won't be joining this competition (I dislike getting free stuff - mostly), I wish everyone that enters good luck!

EleanorUnicorn

i bet you're just saying that so we don't think you are... but really, you are entering the competition and you want to WIN GODDAMIT.

Hey guys!

It's been a while since we've had a competition, and what a better time to have one before the release of Dawnguard on PC and PS3. It's simple, all you have to do is like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. Be sure to post on our wall or tweet about us to be in the running to win one of five copies of Dawnguard for PC or PS3. The winners will have the DLC sent to them via a gift from Steam or for those PS3 users, a PSN gift card will be sent to you.

Once you've liked our Facebook page or followed us on Twitter and posted on our wall or tweeted about us, be sure to start a conversation with me with the link of your Facebook or Twitter post. Your post should include your Skyrim Forums username.

Winners will be chosen and contacted before the release of Dawnguard. All of those who entered will have their usernames entered into a list at random.org and the first five names that come up will be the winners.

Winners:

Liked on Facebook! Ummm how do I post a link again? >.<

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts